Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Awesome. Period.

posted by pjwerneck on 09/02/2012
    2 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

- It simply works, much better than any other wire stripper I've seen.

- Strips wire perfectly, every time.

- Very well built, it looks like it'll last a lifetime.

- Cheap!

- The mechanics of it is very cool, it really holds the wire in two points, cut in the middle and pull. Everytime I use it, I'm amazed by how well designed it is.

Cons:

- It has a little piece to measure how much of the wire to strip which is adjusted by a screw. Sometimes you want to change the length or take that of completely, and you need a small screwdriver. It's a little annoying.

- It's large, and it's shape when at rest is like an open plier, so expect it to take some room in your toolbox, drawer, etc.

OtherThoughts:

I've spent a lot of money on wire stripping tools, including here on DX, and never found anything I really liked until this guy. I actually got all three models because I liked it so much.

Bottomline:

If you need a good wire stripping tool that will do the job perfectly every time, won't break in your hands while using, and will last for a long time, get this one. Even better, get all three. You won't regret.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections