Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It simply works, much better than any other wire stripper I've seen.
- Strips wire perfectly, every time.
- Very well built, it looks like it'll last a lifetime.
- The mechanics of it is very cool, it really holds the wire in two points, cut in the middle and pull. Everytime I use it, I'm amazed by how well designed it is.
- It has a little piece to measure how much of the wire to strip which is adjusted by a screw. Sometimes you want to change the length or take that of completely, and you need a small screwdriver. It's a little annoying.
- It's large, and it's shape when at rest is like an open plier, so expect it to take some room in your toolbox, drawer, etc.
I've spent a lot of money on wire stripping tools, including here on DX, and never found anything I really liked until this guy. I actually got all three models because I liked it so much.
If you need a good wire stripping tool that will do the job perfectly every time, won't break in your hands while using, and will last for a long time, get this one. Even better, get all three. You won't regret.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.