DX » Community » Reviews » 3M Mouse Spacers / Underside Slippery Pads (Ultimate - 18 Pads)
  • 5 star 25 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAnthr4X on 01/15/2013

-Very smooth pads. Made my old laser mouse feel like new. -Good priced. -The adhesive tape also sticks very good. -After months still slippery. -Only circle shaped pads. Messed up one of the pads while cutting into the right shape. No big deal though! I may just be a little clumsy. -If you plan on sticking them on other spots then the predefined spaces ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinscriptions75 on 12/28/2012

They are cheap, with a good quality like standard spacers you can find on a new standard mouse : your mouse won't become a super mouse, but it will glide like it was a new standard mouse. They are time resistant (they are on my mouse for a year, using it 4-5 hours a day), and easy to use. They are thin but not too much. There are some visible scratches ... Read more

The 18 pads Some details
    0 0
  • posted byrainerli on 10/21/2012

Really nice pads, after i replaced my used pads with this, my mouse feels very light and slippery. Good quality adhesive tape. Only come in one size, i need to cut the edge a little so it will fit on my mouse pads fitting. Should provide different sizes i found out you dont need the whole circle of pads to make it work, i cut in half for my other mouse ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrmacpherson on 07/24/2012

3M brand slick surface good glue My package only came with round pads. I needed oval pads. I can't even cut these to shape. The picture on the package shows different shapes, but I only recieved a strip of circles. I replaced the battery in my mouse. One of the screws was underneath a pad. Once you remove these pads, they dont go back on. So I tried ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBugal on 04/24/2012

The mouse is really faster now O mouse tá muito mais rápido agora. Its not a perfect fit, for my Microsoft Basic Mouse, so it gets dirty very quick. Não encaixa perfeitamente no meu Microsoft Basic Mouse, então junta sujeira facilmente. Got my work partners wanting one of these... We have the same mice, but with this thing on mine,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymika2011 on 08/28/2011

- very slippery - durable, last about 30 hours of playing on a hard plastic mouse pad (Razer Vespula) and even longer if you rotate the pads - low price - mouse feels like flying with these pads none - a must buy, if you play FPS games or otherwise need fast and precise mouse movements - Mouse moves like it a new - No need to by expensive replacement ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysh2151 on 08/21/2011

very easy to use. the material is strong and looks strong which will last long. smooth. i personally think the size of the pads are at the right size! i like the color of the pads, which are black. this product will fit for any use. i use it for my mouse spacers. the glue is very strong!! so it won't fall down actually i don't think there is any. simple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneuralnet on 04/25/2011

Easy to use, just peel off the old pads from your mouse. Peel them from the backing and stick on. Superb quality pads, very smooth. Good quality (3M) adhesive. Long lasting glide! Plenty spare for next time too. None really to speak of. DealExtreme do a number of different shapes, sizes and types of replacement pad or 'spacer' as they all seem to be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjljovano on 03/24/2011

It is 18 little round spacers, auto-sticky, very slippy, seems durable. Using them cant be easyer. You can also cut the border if more is (unlikely) needed. Spacers are quite small, but, well, no need for more in fact. Really ! Had a little problem with my logitech G5, had to open it. And to open this one you need to make a hole in a spacer and remove ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoffle on 06/09/2010

Really worth it if you bought a mouse with its feet too thin, wears out quickly, or not too smooth. It's really slippery, it slides on my desk with almost zero friction. Love it so far. Would be better if it's precut a little bit smaller. You can cut each piece into four and use each one for a mouse. It's really economical this way and works greatly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections