Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byksmith on 07/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a nice silicon case for a ps3 controller, not much more to it than that. I was worried about how well it would fit but took a shot and it worked out, fitment is great. Seems to provide some protection against nicks, scratches and minor drops. Cons:The onl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySukan on 07/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- I Found this product to be very helpful because the playstation 3 controller tends to accumulate alot of dirt from sweat (and tears sometimes lol) and the grip with the bumps help me keep playing even if my hands are sweating from hours and hours of playing. -... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrixR4kids on 06/20/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The back R2 & L2 have already been cut to properly allow u to be able to press them. unlike the other silicone advertised here (Sku 1354) in which you have to cut yourself Cons:Price is kinda high, espicially when the other one is $2 less. I have one of this and the o... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections