- It simply works.
- The companion blade is very sharp
- It came with an extra blade!
- It has a place to hold one (maybe two!) extra blades inside
- It has nice handling, steady and firm.
- Looks resistant.
- The autolock works just fine; None I can think off.
It could be prettier and have better colours, but honestly, who cares? :-P I'll probably ... Read more
Nice firm handle
Locking mechanism simple and clever
Pretty blue Blade holder rattles about (this is disconcerting but not functionally important)
A few free blades would sweeten the deal as blades blunten quickly
Can't be stored in plane carry on luggage I love box cutters. I cut boxes with them. I actually think this is a more sturdy, higher ... Read more
- Very sharp blade
- Nice step level locking mechanism - The packaging box it came in had blades that were colored yellow and red but inside was blue, not really a con but its just something to fill up this space. choice of colors maybe? It was a bit bigger then i had thought it would be. (but this is coming from using a small utility craft blade)
-... Read more
Nice and Sharp, retracting mechanism is easy to use, handle is easy to grip. Does everything that you would expect it to. I have used it to cut thin and thick plastics, paper, cardboard. I wrecked one part of the blade on some thin metal but I got through it which is a recommendation in itself - I snapped off the broken part and it was good to go! None ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.