Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypolesapart on 02/27/2011

- It simply works. - The companion blade is very sharp - It came with an extra blade! - It has a place to hold one (maybe two!) extra blades inside - It has nice handling, steady and firm. - Looks resistant. - The autolock works just fine; None I can think off. It could be prettier and have better colours,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byllasher on 11/06/2008

Good price Nice firm handle Locking mechanism simple and clever Pretty blue Blade holder rattles about (this is disconcerting but not functionally important) A few free blades would sweeten the deal as blades blunten quickly Can't be stored in plane carry on luggage I love box cutters. I cut boxes with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndrewk35 on 06/06/2008

- Very sharp blade - Nice step level locking mechanism - The packaging box it came in had blades that were colored yellow and red but inside was blue, not really a con but its just something to fill up this space. choice of colors maybe? It was a bit bigger then i had thought it would be. (but this is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslewis69au on 02/13/2008

Nice and Sharp, retracting mechanism is easy to use, handle is easy to grip. Does everything that you would expect it to. I have used it to cut thin and thick plastics, paper, cardboard. I wrecked one part of the blade on some thin metal but I got through it which is a recommendation in itself - I snapped ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections