DX » Community » Reviews » 3M Mouse Spacers / Underside Slippery Pads (Value - 54 Pads)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byplaceboalone on 05/14/2013

Can't get locally, so it's wonderfull thing. Good quality. Good ammount. Easy to use. Best buy in slippery pads category. Not so slippery as i wanted, but it's ok. For this price what could be better. And the roind shape is not quite good, oval is better. They are a little bit difficult to get off the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylordzamiel on 02/05/2013

These are inexpensive, round mouse sliders to replace the ones that invariably fall off the bottom of older mice. They seem to have good adhesive, so as long as you wipe off the bottom of your mouse with alcohol or the like they should stick for a long time. They're about 1/2" across, so they can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLtBob on 10/08/2012

Easy Application Cheap Slippery Exactly as expected Pre-Cut Alot :D Doesn't wear out fast None absolutely none! Hey you get a bunch for 2 bucks what else do you want. I have a steelseries Kinzu and placed a couple on to cover most of the pads and it worked on my table perfectly Buy Buy BUY!!!! and then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhem01 on 10/08/2011

It is of course remarkably cheap, as always. They look great and they were very easy to put on my mouse. They last quite a long time. Of course you shouldn't use them on a rough surface. The problem with these pads is that at least with my mouse it didn't really help them to glide. If you have a logitech ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykatiaabib on 09/12/2011

The spacers mouse is made out of 3M tape fiber as advertised. The mouse spacers are suitable for use in mouse pad. The spacers 3m mouse just prolonging the use of your mouse. It is not difficult to install and cut the spacers rats. It could be a little more deslisante (slippery) The spacers mouse is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKamel85 on 02/02/2011

Pre-cut just patch them on your old and your mouse gets as new. I use razer mice and exactmat, they really wear down the original pads, so use these over as protection, they dont wear down as fast since they are teflon coated. None, they are mouse pads, and real good ones! Great value! Save the lifetime ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydannyc on 05/31/2010

These are the perfect replacement for worn-out mouse feet. Works great on all types of surfaces. I'm using these on my Razor Exactmat, both on Speed and Control surfaces - they simply work. None that I could think of. They're pre-cut, so it may not conform to your original mouse feet shape, but that'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmz500 on 06/02/2009

This is a very nice item. I got an icemat which works great with these pads, but mine where finished. Without the pads the icemat is worthless for me. These pads are cheap and very easy to use. The qualitity is fine too. These pads are very difficult to get around holland, so im happy i found them here.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStoneFellow on 02/01/2009

Slippery Self adhesive Not the same shape as my original feet. Brown rather than the original's white. The edges aren't bevelled so they tend to get caught on things. I fixed by scraping the edges with a knife. I've need a set of these for my wireless seven button mouse ever since my daughter poured ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakg7091 on 11/06/2008

WOW These things are impossible to purchase locally. Wonderful and easy to use. This item is a godsend for all those old mice lying around the house. The strips are easy to cut and apply. Also, each pack has so many pads that they will last a loooooong time. Not as slippery as the original pads. I guess ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections