DX » Community » Reviews » Multimeter Testing Clamps (10-Pack Small)
Customer’s impression:
Good price Cheap OK build
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8842918 on 02/05/2015

nice clamps, working.

Impression:OK build;

0 0 0

• posted bypatrickjromeo on 08/04/2014

For .23 cents per clip, this is a great price. I'm always using these things, and DX always beats radio shack's prices by sometimes 10-fold. I probably wouldn't be able to be an electronic artists if it wasn't for DX. Good product. Plastic is a little tight but can be stretched using pliers. is... Read more

Impression:Good price,Cheap,OK build;

0 0 0

• posted byoshokry on 10/23/2013

Cheap price. Size is just OK for my needs. I like the different colors to distinguish + and -. I use it at the tips of my watt meter to make connecting it to equipment easier. It's a bit hard to attach a cable to it. Removing and replacing the cover is not easy. Maybe having a smaller size could... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGidrock on 08/12/2013

+ Price. Cheap and good item for DIY projects. + Useful. You need it if you do not have third arm. + Isolated clamps. (safety at first place). + Easy mount on any parts. - Hard to soldering wires ro clamp. - The thicknes of the rubber is very thin. - Small clip size, i guess you cant really say a... Read more

overview

0 0 1

• posted byagamendesg on 06/05/2013

Are very small, the right size for use in multimeters, and has good grip. The price is very good, here where I live the price is close to 1000% most expensive. One of the connectors arrived without the silicone cover, and the other one arrived crumpled, but it was easy uncrumple with needle nose... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byerich8 on 05/27/2013

Quality staples. Four of them connected to a speaker wire, red and black get a good stretch. Very useful. Very cheap. They can be used in conjunction with a meter. A little hard to press at first, but becomes soft with time. The clip slides underneath the insulation, but it is not serious. Is not... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycoolzero227 on 03/22/2013

easy small clamps, use them to test out your prototypes. buy big, you can never have enough of of these. they have a pretty decent grip. they are also a nice sollution for those hard to solder places.the size is what you expect them to be, not too small or too big, just right use them with solder... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshy31 on 02/20/2013

Fáciles de usar y montar, precio muy bueno, el sistema aprieta fuerte y es difícil que se escapen El plástico de recubierto es demasiado resbaladizo y elástico, tiene pinta de que en algunos meses el plástico se degradará rapidamente Pienso usarlos para un proyecto y... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedsoncfgarcia on 02/20/2013

- the hard metal jaws have good quality; - the rubber is very glossy; - those clamps come in two colors in the same package; - the jaws have very nice size; - it is easy to use for any testing action; - it have very nice length; - it have very light building construction; - the rubbers are very I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylorenzog91 on 02/18/2013

Strong springs Good quality, low price, that's great. In French: Ressorts durs, bonne qualité, petit prix, super ! The plastic slides around a lot. But nothing serious, it's still very usable. In French: L'entourage en plastique glisse trop, mais rien de grave, ça reste tres utilisable.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere