DX » Community » Reviews » USB Vacuum Black Silver
Customer’s impression:
Excelente produto bad item Have fun and micro-vacuum your things :-P Handy for drying Great cleaner
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysurffari on 10/23/2015

With one of these per ski boot, helps to dry boots during evening. I have that kind of boots that can't be warmed up. Makes so irritating noise that can't be used during night, however not necessary. USB power bank powers these for some hours. Bad bearings, last only about one or two weeks until... Read more

Impression:Handy for drying;

0 0 0

• posted byonjospiat on 06/10/2015

Pros: Has a USB power. Is cheap Cons: Does not suck the dirt, being extremelly weak. It has a light that does not light at all (came this way) and the build id very cheap, seeming very fragil.

Impression:bad item;

0 0 0

• posted by8140901 on 06/05/2015

Doesn't suck up much than expected.

0 0 0

• posted byKarani06 on 02/18/2015

Eğlenceli bir ürün, USB'den besleniyor, kullanımı eğlenceli, malzeme kalitesi ortalama, çekim gücü vasat ufak tozları çekebilir ama büyük parçaları çekemiyor masa üstünü yada klavye tozunu öylesinede olsa alabilirsiniz ama detaylı temizlik yapamazsınız. Yinede her bilgisayarın yanında bir tane iş... Read more

Düşük fiyatlı, Eğlenceli kullanım ve Düşük performaslı (Low price, fun to use and low performances)

Impression:Have fun and micro-vacuum your things :-P;

0 0 1

• posted byszerezade on 02/10/2015

I purchase a looot of things in DX, and it is the worst. No good vacuum, without power. For me, an error

0 0 0

• posted byyvonnedv on 02/02/2015

handy little vacuumcleaner to clean my miniature tallships min. only one of the speeds is working.

Impression:Have fun and micro-vacuum your things :-P;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 12/29/2014

Well, the product has a reasonable quality, works all right, but their capacity to aspire is very weak, as a point positive point price is very good, worth buying.

excellent product

Impression:Great cleaner;

0 1 0

• posted byjoanopolis on 11/26/2014

Excelente produto

Impression:Excelente produto;

0 0 0

• posted byRoSama on 02/15/2014

it do the work and clean pretty good! it have 2 heads and you can switch them any time you want. the light work and help you clean in the dark. there is three option and its easy to switch the options. the light pretty weak when you clean and. but when you dont clean the light is stronger. the is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshourve on 02/11/2014

Good Product. Price is also good. Ideal For keyboard, motherboard etc. cleaning. good packing and fast Shipping. good for Portable, small in size so you can pick in you pocket very easily. I will buy it again. if you really wants a gaget which clean you computer then it is ideal product for you... Read more

Nice Product

0 0 0

DX Everywhere