Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybluflaims on 06/09/2014

Pretty useful, I've used it as a business card holder, and secondarily as a place to put some of my credit cards and such. It doesn't hold many but it is way thinner than a wallet so i find it easier on my pockets. If you look closely at the black, the perferation pattern is uniform. I mean to say is that from up close it looks weirdly fake, but at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykings888 on 06/23/2013

- Looks really nice and classy - Feels sturdy when closed - Metal parts are finger print resistant - Leather looks real, very business like - Good price for what you get - Ordered 2, one of them doesn't stay closed very well - Leather feels a bit cheap Nice classy business case for business cards that are vertical. Can also be used for other cards besides ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidosensei on 03/13/2013

Looks very good. Not real leather, obviously, but looks good. Metal is nice and smooth. Has a respectable business look to it. I prefer cases that open to the side, this one opens to the top. The clasp that keeps it closed looks like it might get a little tired after a while, but time will tell - up untill now, it's great. Can hold up to about 20-30... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeT666 on 02/04/2013

Very nice, slick and elegant, just what I was looking for and it's just the size I was looking for (the less common format of the business card). Very very VERY nice and I've already had some questions where I found such a nice business card case. No cons, the product is as advertised. Nothing to be wrong about it actually, it's a business card case.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcouchot on 01/31/2013

It´s just the correct size. Cards fit in it really fine. You may use everyday to bring your personal cards with you. In terms of quality, I´ve onle had it for one day, but it seems ok to me. It´s an elegant way to carry them with you. My colleagues really liked it, and asked me where I had get this item. So, it´s really a good purchase!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykomatineni on 12/06/2012

Classy, looks good and keeps plenty of cards. Edges are a bit sharp and you need to be careful with the opening hook too. not really much for the price paid. Many times I wanted to buy a card case but some how end up carrying in my wallet or simply carrying the entire card plastic box. So finally managed to get this one and I am pretty happy with this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVAME87 on 11/28/2012

Wanted a backup business card holder for special occasions. Thought this would do the trick. It looks rather nice on the pictures, not the best but it does look better on the pictures than in hand. Very cheap looking if not quickly flashed and remove from the view. Very basic and cheap. Nevertheless the holder does work well and will hold your business ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjesmies on 11/27/2012

Looks really good and it's very light and small. Fits in jeans pockets easilly. Fresh from package the locking system was really loose so I had to twist it tighter for it to work at all. The aluminium lock isn't too high-class and I doubt it will work for more than a year if you have to tighten the lock once in a while nothing Good for a night club ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byt2ring on 11/23/2012

Attractive design. Holds a decent quantity of cards. Does not look cheap. You can fit credit cards and cash easily inside it. The card holder does not come open so easily that you should be afraid to lose your cards. There are none, best card holder i have had. Maybe one negative thing is that it might have some sharp edges, but they wear off quite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUniversaltool on 11/10/2012

Smart looking case, keep cards organized. I use it for my commonly used cards: credit, debit and points cards to keep me from constantly digging out my whole wallet. A little thick due to the leather covers padded over the metal case. Clasp wears out over time but isn't really an issue since it tends to stay shut on it's own. By body heat caused some ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections