Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIchinya on 06/15/2015

Выглядит визитница просто супер, но на ощупь чувствуется, что дешевая. То есть её нужно показывать, но не давать трогать.

Элегантная визитница Элегантная визитница

Impression:Card Case,Business Card Case,Card Case black;

0 0 0

• posted bygmgime28 on 05/16/2015

Es de buena calidad, mejor de lo que esperaba

0 0 0

• posted bydcampos2 on 02/27/2015

É bonito, ótimo custo X benefício Nada contra

Impression:Card Case;

0 0 0

• posted bysayunu on 11/26/2014

Analysis of the product: : Classy Black Business Card Case . Pros: - Cheap. - Very useful. - Very good and resistant material. - Classic and beautiful. Cons: - Nothing to say negative. In conclusion: Is a good buy. In shipping the product came well packaged.

Classy Black Business Card Case Classy Black Business Card Case Classy Black Business Card Case Classy Black Business Card Case

0 0 0

• posted bybluflaims on 06/09/2014

Pretty useful, I've used it as a business card holder, and secondarily as a place to put some of my credit cards and such. It doesn't hold many but it is way thinner than a wallet so i find it easier on my pockets. If you look closely at the black, the perferation pattern is uniform. I mean to is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykings888 on 06/23/2013

- Looks really nice and classy - Feels sturdy when closed - Metal parts are finger print resistant - Leather looks real, very business like - Good price for what you get - Ordered 2, one of them doesn't stay closed very well - Leather feels a bit cheap Nice classy business case for business cards... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byidosensei on 03/13/2013

Looks very good. Not real leather, obviously, but looks good. Metal is nice and smooth. Has a respectable business look to it. I prefer cases that open to the side, this one opens to the top. The clasp that keeps it closed looks like it might get a little tired after a while, but time will tell -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMeT666 on 02/04/2013

Very nice, slick and elegant, just what I was looking for and it's just the size I was looking for (the less common format of the business card). Very very VERY nice and I've already had some questions where I found such a nice business card case. No cons, the product is as advertised. Nothing to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrcouchot on 01/31/2013

It´s just the correct size. Cards fit in it really fine. You may use everyday to bring your personal cards with you. In terms of quality, I´ve onle had it for one day, but it seems ok to me. It´s an elegant way to carry them with you. My colleagues really liked it, and asked me I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykomatineni on 12/06/2012

Classy, looks good and keeps plenty of cards. Edges are a bit sharp and you need to be careful with the opening hook too. not really much for the price paid. Many times I wanted to buy a card case but some how end up carrying in my wallet or simply carrying the entire card plastic box. So finally... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere