DX » Community » Reviews » 3M Mouse Spacers / Underside Slippery Pads (Enhanced - 30 Pads)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOMGTehAwsome on 02/21/2010

Sticks quite strongly and comes with plenty to a pack. Not particularly slippery. The legit teflon stickers you can buy are super smooth and glide like crazy. These are better than my old scratched up ones, but not as good as premium ones. There's enough to a pack that even when these wear out you can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyaronkle on 01/30/2010

Once you clean the surface, these stick on nicely. So far did not come off the mouse at home and work which are used intensively. They do add some glide to most surfaces. They are better than the current worn out spacers I had. You get a LOT in the package. I expected much more from them. I bought professional ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjhong88 on 10/30/2009

These little spacers are great if your mouse starts to move with more resistance. It really makes the mouse move faster and much more accuratly. There are 30 of these little round thing so it'll last for a bit. Its circular, and as you know most mice are oval shapped on the bottom. Don't trust the picture,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykosmarnik on 10/09/2009

If you buy good quality mice you'll often use up the teflon feet while the rest of the mouse is in perfect order. This little thing helps mice get back in form and glide across the desk like a champ. Easy application, just stick them on the bottom of the mouse, and you're done! Hard to come by locally.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysk4175 on 01/18/2009

I was suprised about how well my mouse glides across the desk now. Took a few minutes to get used to because it really does glide across the desk. The standard pad on my mouse wore off on all corners, so now I just have these, and it still works really good even though there is a small indention where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySomeGuyFromBR on 01/15/2009

There are a lot of pads and they're all precut to circles so they're easy to apply. They add a lot of slickness to the mouse and pair up perfectly with a slippery mousepad. The glue doesn't seem to be that good but with 30 pads and two mice I can live with it. The material the pad is made from isn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFidelCastrol on 07/08/2008

- Cheap. - Very efficient. - You'll get better when playing games. - No more excuse when you get killed in a game. - Only 30 pads ? - Not as good as Qpad's but hell, at this price range I can handle that. For those of you who never thought about buying pads for your mouse...let's just say that you are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxinzhitan14 on 04/25/2008

Very easy to apply frictionless movement on your mouse very cheap compared to teflon pads sold by BFG and others plenty of pads to use (30 given) works well on any surface a little hard to remove off the backing paper. could come a little smaller for my MX700 but doesnt matter too much. excellent pads!... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections