DX » Community » Reviews » Alligator Clips - Middle (10-Pair)
  • 5 star 20 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidecocchi on 04/22/2014

very cheap. very useful for hobby use at home, to avoid using the welder. very simple to use, easy to attach themselves to very thin wires. they are a little small and the rubber tends to slide on the clamp. the spring is powerful enough to make a good grip even on very thin wires. make a good grip even on small parts, such as the welding of a printed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanuelcaroh on 03/01/2014

Good quality product. It can be easily installed at the end of any cable or, even, tester terminals. The quality of the protection and isolating rubber is also good. For their installation, firstly, you have to remove the rubber cover and, with the help of pliers, fit the franges to the end of the cable in order to assure the correct contact. They are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybmagyar on 09/26/2013

Excellent price and good quality. The alligator clips clip, the covers cover :) The quality of the rubber cover is quite good, doesn't slip. Found none since the time I had it. They might have issues with corrosion in the future. Everyone should have a few of these around. These clips are one of the basics of electronics, also they are quite simple.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqwazerup on 07/30/2013

Showed up just like presented, low-priced, uncomplicated, workmanship and materials are amazing for the amount, operates wonderfully for what it's intended to do. Yet another awesome very low priced product from DX, would probably get another in the near future. Nothing bad for the price I paid, came precisely as marketed. Shipping took a bit yet that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEjub92 on 06/06/2013

Rubber coating is excellent, the strength is good and the size is just as it says - middle. nothing special, maybe the coating is slightly slippery at time to time. the little axel that bonds two pieces of clip doesn't look promising it's kinda loos to much. If you're interested in electronics, and you're a begginer i recommend you to buy this aligator ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrettd on 05/27/2013

Excellent product - ideally suited to lightweight electrical applications. They seem pretty well built and durable and at only about 11c each, are great value. One thing I particularly like is that the insulating covers are easy to grip - I have come across other models that are very slippery and thus almost impossible to open. None that I can see. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymelaeg on 02/14/2013

Well, these are the 10 pairs of simple clips. Extremely cheap and easy of use. Enough pressure ability of clips' "teeth". It has a hall in a metallic body (under the rubber part) to help to solder a wire. I didn't find any. That's too easy product. I can recommend to purchase all three packs of them: small, medium and large. All of them might ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymailoo on 01/29/2013

- Built quality is excellent - Not too big, but not too small either - Rubber is very flexible, so they are easy to use - Very strong grip - Teeth are very sharp - 5 pair (with a lower price) would have been enough for me Comes in a plastic bag. Each clip is 4cm long Get some, they are cheap and can be used for various electrical projects, voltage tester ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byborjaardilla on 12/17/2012

They are cheap and you can buy a lot of them and keep them for when you need. That is what I did, now I pick one up and attach it to whatever I need. You no longer need to do ugly works holdig wires. A pair of them were defective, but I have a lot so it does not really matter. They are more helpful than you could imagine, now I use them for very different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrantly on 11/21/2012

Clips clip... grab and hold. Soldered easily. Soft plastic cover was difficult to peal back and forth during soldering. But not a big problem because once you have soldered it you shouldn't need to do it again for the life of this item. It has been 2 years and they are going strong as testing equipment for a backyard tinkerer. Probably not the quality ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections