Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybublik11 on 07/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: ****ergonomic**** _________________ ****5 spare blades**** _________________ ****very sharp**** Cons: ****light a little**** (12.84g to be precise) OtherThoughts: wow, I don't know how I lived without something like this(x-acto knife), its so useful and handy, I was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byppedra on 03/07/2014

Tt is a great knife. The blade is very sharp and, despite the extra blades, it last for a long time. The price is great, i payed more (in a local store) for one that wasn't this good. Dont have any plastic part. Mine came with 5 spare blades! The size is and the weight are goof for general using. The only one i can think is the head sometimes get a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzedcmn on 11/06/2013

price are reasonable and the quality is good also coming with extra blade...very sharp blade,light and easy to use. it's come with suitable parcel...it's look nice, beautiful and elegance.. need to keep very safely and worry if this knife take by any children..i need to wait more then one month to get this Precision Knife... keep out of reach of children.... Read more

Precision Knife 1 Precision Knife 2 Precision Knife 3 Precision Knife 4 Precision Knife 5 Precision Knife 6 Precision Knife 7
    0 0
  • posted byTempest83 on 04/18/2013

The price on this set is good and it is very light to work with. The blades are very sharp and stay firm in place during use The grip is firm The size is just right The spare blades come in a usefull hard plastic cover for conveient storage I would prefer it to be a little heavier, but that is just my taste :) Nice addition for any tool set. Can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymydofel on 03/30/2013

This very sharp knife sharpened and very sharp end. Additional blades come in a good container. The blade is changing the mechanism is easy to understand and works well. This knife is good for cutting paper, cardboard and all sorts of things. Work them one . at the touch of a little fragile. take it, if you want the sword, which is very clearly and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/18/2013

Cool grip, the diameter is huge fine to grab it; Comes with a safety lid, wich works fine! Comes with a solely spare shinny new blade; ou can tell by the quality that this is cheap....because it doesnt look expensive, but it will do the job! the cap isnt clear plastic, its sort of milky Buy Three of them, to scary silly shops people around your work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/18/2013

This knife has a very sharp blade and very sharp tip. The description says it comes with an extra blade, but mine came with two extra blades, plus the one already in the knife handle. The extra blades come in a nice container. The blade changing mechanism is easy to figure out, and works well. This knife is good for cutting paper, cardboard, etc. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedsoncfgarcia on 02/20/2013

---> Very handy to cut things with precision; ---> Must have tool to those who love fixing/cutting delicate stuff; ---> The blade is sturdy enough; ---> Good Quality and good finish; ---> The dimensions have a good grip even for people with large hands like mine; ---> Sharp blades and good durability; ---> Many many precision knife;... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalienw9 on 01/03/2013

The best precision knife for this price. Very comfortable and fit nice in hand. Does the job for what is made for. Nice design and good grip in hand. I don't have any. Best in range price-guality. I really like it to work with it. I use it for plastic model kits, and it's great. The best precision knife for this price. Very comfortable and fit nice ... Read more

Knife and blades Spare blades Knife blade and holder
    0 2
  • posted byPACALHAU on 01/02/2013

The best precision knife for this price. Got another model from DX but this one is better. Works very fine with papercraft job. Point is very sharp. Sharpness goes vey fast. So spare blades is expected. Dosn't work with hard EVA (it loses it's sharpness in one cut !) For this price is the second time i bought this precision knife and now i have 2 handle ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections