DX » Community » Reviews » LCD Breathalyzer (Blood Alcohol Level Tester)
  • 5 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleoluigi on 07/31/2009

It's cheap and has a single button, rendering it easyness to use. It is very small as advertised. The display is quite clear as well. It doesn't work all the time. I was able to get 0.00 after binge drinking for hours. It takes 10 seconds after each reading. Nobody quite knows how to blow the thing. The battery doesn't last long. It's toy and SHOULD ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkostamcar on 07/22/2009

- Cheap - Small enough to fit into a pocket - Backlit display - Nice packaging - Not very accurate - Multiple ways to blow into it make it hard to know when you (or your friends)'re doing it right - You have to turn it on again (and wait 10 seconds) for each measurement I wouldn't buy it again, but since I have it, I'll keep it in my car just as a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPauloOliveira on 09/28/2008

- Works very well. I've tested it in several situations and it really measures the alcohol level. - The illuminated screen is very useful to see the the results on dark bars. - Comes with a handy strap for carrying. - Looks like it consumes a lot o battery. - It's fun to take at barbecues and parties, to entertain everyone. (Please, remove the 500 caracters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrazuca on 07/02/2008

- A portable breathalyzer ;) - Very fun in parties ans pubs. - Pretty decent LCD screen. - Most expensive breathalyzer in DX (only because the LCD screen) - It isn't accuracy. - Hard to get a measure higher than .1 ;) - Consumes a high level of battery (2 good quality AAA batteries can easily go away). This product isn't accuracy, but this isn't it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaalim on 06/30/2008

- Really simple to use - Good quality built. - nice orange backlight - annoying "rest" time of like 5 mins or mroe dependin on the last blow, otherwise it gives false readings - NOT very accurate, its accurancy was very good at first, but as night progressed a girl who were throwing solid .13, she kept drinking whiskey and then started throwing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperkupigiau.eu on 06/29/2008

I have received this item. Couple days ago and it`s nice in party and everywhere else. I don`t know it`s accuracies but i think that this is enough accuracies for me. Nice design and useless product. It`s good and useless for me. So i think its worth to buy. It``s fun think in party to check who is drunk from your friends... Maybe will be bather little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThePrestige on 02/25/2008

The only pros I can think of for this product is that it looks expensive and has a LCD screen and seems to be pretty sturdy. It doesn't work. It gives false ratings. I brought this to a huge party once trying to see who could blow the highest it was during the end of the night when everyone was completely HAMMERED! This thing didn't give a BAC of more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLogicbomb on 01/15/2008

Great fun at any party. See who blows the highest the fastest. It's cheap and hard to clean. None Great party fun. Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkywise on 01/11/2008

The unit is smaller then expected and came in professional packaging with a good manual. It is very easy to use and the overall build quality is good. I am a bit concerned about the accuracy, although so far I only had one chance to test it, but after four 12 ounce beers over 2 hours it claimed a BAC of 0.01, which seems a bit low even for me (I am ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynonan on 01/04/2008

It measures the alcohol level good The battery does not have a long life None It's a good product Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections