DX » Community » Reviews » LCD Breathalyzer (Blood Alcohol Level Tester)
  • 5 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleoluigi on 07/31/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap and has a single button, rendering it easyness to use. It is very small as advertised. The display is quite clear as well. Cons:It doesn't work all the time. I was able to get 0.00 after binge drinking for hours. It takes 10 seconds after each reading. Nobody... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkostamcar on 07/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap - Small enough to fit into a pocket - Backlit display - Nice packaging Cons:- Not very accurate - Multiple ways to blow into it make it hard to know when you (or your friends)'re doing it right - You have to turn it on again (and wait 10 seconds) for each measurem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPauloOliveira on 09/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works very well. I've tested it in several situations and it really measures the alcohol level. - The illuminated screen is very useful to see the the results on dark bars. - Comes with a handy strap for carrying. Cons:- Looks like it consumes a lot o batter... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrazuca on 07/02/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- A portable breathalyzer ;) - Very fun in parties ans pubs. - Pretty decent LCD screen. Cons:- Most expensive breathalyzer in DX (only because the LCD screen) - It isn't accuracy. - Hard to get a measure higher than .1 ;) - Consumes a high level of battery (2 good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaalim on 06/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Really simple to use - Good quality built. - nice orange backlight Cons:- annoying "rest" time of like 5 mins or mroe dependin on the last blow, otherwise it gives false readings - NOT very accurate, its accurancy was very good at first, but as night progresse... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperkupigiau.eu on 06/29/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have received this item. Couple days ago and it`s nice in party and everywhere else. I don`t know it`s accuracies but i think that this is enough accuracies for me. Nice design and useless product. Cons:It`s good and useless for me. So i think its worth to buy. It``s fu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThePrestige on 02/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The only pros I can think of for this product is that it looks expensive and has a LCD screen and seems to be pretty sturdy. Cons:It doesn't work. It gives false ratings. I brought this to a huge party once trying to see who could blow the highest it was durin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLogicbomb on 01/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great fun at any party. See who blows the highest the fastest. Cons:It's cheap and hard to clean. OtherThoughts:None Bottomline:Great party fun. Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkywise on 01/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The unit is smaller then expected and came in professional packaging with a good manual. It is very easy to use and the overall build quality is good. Cons:I am a bit concerned about the accuracy, although so far I only had one chance to test it, but after four... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynonan on 01/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It measures the alcohol level good Cons:The battery does not have a long life OtherThoughts:None Bottomline:It's a good product Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections