Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNTurak on 11/10/2011

Good price. Easy to install. Price is lower than in Ukraine. It is possible to use in professional applications (security, apartment buildings, offices). Represented by only one model. Useful device. I installed it on the door of the house. It works without problems. Convenient lock-stealth. Additionally connected radio Commanderie. Now it works with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDarkFader on 02/17/2008

- Great for locking secret rooms / labs. Keeps the option for hand-free entry. - Fail-safe mechanism won't keep you locked in in case of emergencies. - Low voltage for safe installation. - Robust locking mechanism. - Price is good. - No digital control input. You need at least more electronics. - Mine had a crappy perfboard with a reed switch soldered ... Read more

2 2
  • posted bybernardo on 08/21/2007

This is a fail safe lock and works very well. When power is applied and the door is closed it locks automattically (has a reed switch inside). After turning off power to it unlocks. Might be a little hard to install. I used it with my X10 home automation system and it works very well! Now I can even lock and unlock my door on the web :) Its very cheap ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections