DX » Community » Reviews » Alligator Clips - Large (10-Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycanyon99 on 02/07/2014

its durable cheap chinees stufff Bitcoin accepteble none batman schaapje schaapje heb je witte wol ja baas ja baas 3 zaken vol, een voor de meeste een voor de juf een voor het kindje bibber bibber kou nothing just croco clamps. its stupid to make a 500 character review about a simple item like this. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypanich82 on 05/23/2013

Good clips. They grip quite strongly. The price of the clips is good. Compared to local store 2,5 times cheaper . Clip plastic covers are ok. There was no damage on product or missing clips from the package. There was no flaking on the metal like some of the other reviews suggested, but perhaps in time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJay007 on 01/14/2013

Good strong alligator clips at a very reasonable price. Covers fit well and are pretty heat resistant. 3 point wire feed system and the metal takes the solder well. Some flaking of the plating on the metal bits but nothing too serious. Size-wise I would call them medium not large but they are adequate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrantly on 11/21/2012

I am not a electronics person but I fiddle. These were great to allot me to build some testing equipment that is still going strong after a couple of years. So you could say the item is very durable. The plastic sleave is difficult to peal back when you are soldering the clips into place. When you have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykingtim on 04/18/2012

Cheap, they are quite sturdy. Easy to solder on and with a convenient insulating cap. 10 pair should be 20 pcs. However i only recieved 10 red ones. Luckely DX is nice enough for sending me a second batch (still waiting on that one, i hope there are some black ones in there). The jaws are sometimes slightly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJpcurti on 09/26/2011

Do you remember of those days that you think to yourself:"GOD HOW I HATE KEEP HOLDING THAT", well, those clamps do all the job, the price is awesomeless amazing, i bought that for labs classes and i can share with everyone, actually i sold some of these because i dont know how can i use 10 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRubberQuak on 08/05/2011

- Quantity (10 pairs) - Quite a strong grip - 10 red 10 black - The alligator teeth are aligned and straight - For large and small gauge wires (due to aligned teeth) The plastic cover is a bit loose and slips when you press the clip. The black ones i got, the plastic was thinner than the red ones. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykocmohabt314 on 07/16/2011

When I've decided to make a new wiring in my car, I've bought this, and this clips makes work easier. I could clip some contact in rear lamp and clip another to +12v, so I could find out if the wire was bad or not. It have many uses, and every who working with electricity must have theese. There was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydesolder on 01/03/2011

They clip. They look like alligators. That must mean they're ALLIGATOR CLIPS! So what's so good about them? They have a good clamping strength. You can solder or crimp them. The insulating cover keep you from getting shocked. The large size is quite large, good for clipping to larger gauge wires or other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytabetha on 08/07/2009

Vastly better than I expected considering the low cost, wide opening of 13mm, clips themselves are 45mm long without cover and around 57mm with cover on. VERY strong spring with a total of 20 sharp teeth on each, you get 10 black, 10 red Not really a con, just an observation, there are bits that you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections