Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaftabkhan on 05/20/2013

Hi every one. I am from INDIA. I am proud owner of this product coz. 1. VALUE FOR MONEY. In INDIA identical scopes costs around 200$ (12000 rupees). 2. Works great on Springer Air Rifle (withstand double recoil). Works good on my IHP 35 (0.22 AR), Till now I fired around 13000 pellets- no problem at ... Read more

scope on my IHP 35

0 0 1

• posted byfelipezr on 05/06/2013

Visibility is good if not force zomm, the outward appearance is unbeatable and it works great. The Zooming Rifle Scope was alone and quickly mounted be me son. cost much adjust the sight, had to force full left to center the shot, but not sure that it was not our fault for placement. The lighting green ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigjak560 on 02/24/2013

great little scope i have it on a 223 rifle and it holds its own. (holds a good Zero) i have been using this for a while now and it works out great the red and green color help out a lot i shoot in a dark indoor range and the light helps and so also really sweet.. the zoom is not the best you can zoom ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykbzon63 on 02/08/2013

Price shuffle, good finish and functionality. Riflescope very bulky. The sight mounts I earned, the lighting looks very strong and will not fade with the different levels, the objective if this close is blurry. Protection covers the looks I got broken. The regulation of the scope is done contrary to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharbaksh on 09/22/2012

Hi everyone, i have used several scopes on my air rifles. But this one is amazing. the good things are. 1. you can use it on any springer upto .22cal, it really works great. 2. build quality is amazing. by mistake it has fallen on the ground from a height of 5 feet and amazingly not a scratch. 3. Price ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byPZ5JW on 06/27/2012

the scope rocks , i love it i will use it on my crossbow or airgun . vision is super clear good stuff man!!! don't wait to long BUY THIS THING you cannot go wrong people complain about the bright cross hair but what do you expect from a great cheap scope you can adjust the brightness Great scope and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKevandlest on 06/18/2012

Great scope for the price. The scope mounts are for a 20mm scope base and fit my Marlin Xl7 .308 just fine. (Ended up going with a bigger scope for that rifle and went to put on my Rugar 10/22 and the scope mounts would not go down to 11mm.) Pretty Clear lenses and zoom looked good for a cheap scope ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySanderF on 11/06/2011

- Cheap - Clear glass -protective covers - Mat black - including mountings and imbus key - comes with one battery - the plastic protection caps are not of any real use, id like to see something like metal flip ups. -Scope rings didn't fit my air gun barrel. I was looking for a scope that had a variable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhyudryu on 05/20/2011

-Cheap -Durable -Crystal clear image at far distances -Illuminated crosshair -Adjustable clicks -3-9 magnification -Full metal -Comes with 1 battery -Comes with a standard weaver scope rings + hex key I have not found any cons at this point of time. Other than the fact that it is pretty heavy (All 3-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygomesjoao on 10/15/2010

Cheap! Like many people have said, this kind of scope would normally cost over $100. Red and green illuminated reticle is nice if you're shooting in low light. 3-9x zoom is nice for shooting at varying ranges Has Bushnell markings. Don't know if this is a genuine Bushnell scope or a Chinese copy, but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections