Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBartimaeusPT on 07/30/2014

very good item it is handely it self well on my kids toy!! didn´t had to recharge it yet! Read more

Impression:solid batery;

0 0 0

• posted bymetheoneandonly on 06/23/2014

This battery really works perfect. I use it with wireless microphone and it can work as long as Duracell alkaline. Plus, the price is unbeatable compared with mentioned Duracell, especially because this is rechargeable battery. The size of battery is same as non-rechargeable, so it will fit perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvvladan on 01/22/2014

Nice design very cheap in devices which are not hungry for power it will last for months if not years. They hold their charge quite well after fully charging. For the price and initial performance, seems like a great deal. none I use it in weight scale. For months it's working without recharging. Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythedube on 01/19/2014

good battery, fits and works well. holds charge for about 2 months before use. could hold charge longer. not as good as name brand 9 volt, but good for the price good for kids toys, and around the house, not for smoke detectors. how do you have 500 characters to a god damn battery review? it either works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynovs on 12/11/2013

Good price, good quality, perfect use and recharging time is normal. The weight is lighter than others I have used. I have no cons. Good packed, normal quality like others, no damage.......I would probably like more capacity in this batteries I use them in my guitar pedals and at this moment the use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigEyed on 11/01/2013

the charge is good the quality is good the discharge is good use perfect for remote controllers, toys and other devices that use this type of battery the price is really good very cheap and useful Cheap, good and useful 9 volts battery Really nice durable charge Optimal and trustable amperage Really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymvilanova on 09/13/2013

- Excellent product for several reasons: the price and quality are outstanding; I have used the battery a lot during the last month and had to recharge it twice and it has recharged very well. - The product came well protected in a plastic bubble paper in the delivery. - None so far. - I recommend using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypcvirtual on 09/03/2013

This battery is cheaper than 180mAh here in Mexico. Here you can buy one of this but with 180mAh in $70 pesos (5 dollars). It works very well. No cons at all. I put one in my multimeter and other in my Square 130dB Anti-Rob Personal Security Alarm w/ Strap - Black (6F22 / 9V) and they work very well.... Read more

Just bought Back part Zoom of the battery The specification Back part of the battery Front part of the battery

0 0 0

• posted bynieldx on 08/15/2013

Is rechargeable, does not take long to recharge, has good length, Does not heat when this by pressing the charger is easy to handle and operagem with the products. Appears to have a reasonable shelf life. The amperage is low for use in some devices that require more power however, there are other models ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrrElad on 06/23/2013

I use it in my guitar for it's internal tuner and mic. Works perfectly. Even lasts longer then the original battary that it came with. It's being used only for a few weeks, so I don't know yet how does it charge or how long does it last... Not that I noticed. I use it in my guitar. didn't need to charge ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections