DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Animob Kitty Cat Leather Bag for Cell Phone and Gadgets
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFloraFlower on 01/25/2013

There is a pocket in the front with valcro, and the inside has a half size pocket on each side. The zipper is only on 2 of 4 sides, which keeps the bottom of it is not being able to open to a flat 180. this was good to help keep my things from falling. The workmanship of the front pocket can be better as it was off center. Mine had run off strings on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySweetNeve on 03/13/2012

I like the front pocket to tuck a USB flash drive or some change. I like that the bag looks like leather but is not. Nice stitching of the cat and other designs. The zipper is good quality and the fabric on the inside has kitties on it too!Perfect for carrying my cables, headphones, USB stick, some money and cards like bank cards and drivers license.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypegeorgieva on 05/01/2011

Feels nice, like a real leather, but it is a fake leather (no worries, animal lovers:)). It has black cats ALL OVER IT, even inside, which is awesome! You can use it for two smaller phones, or for a small digital camera with the data cable. The front pocket of mine is a bit twisted, but it's not such a con, as when you put something inside it still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaurelicus on 09/02/2010

Nice and has good space. Perfect fit for my iPhone 3Gs, it has a nice leather smell, and the inside has two extra pockets, so if you wish to use it for a digital camera, then you can use them for store memory, or any other small stuff. None, this is a very nice case. What you see is what you get. Is a nice product, with a remarkable quality. The inside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysashimi8d on 06/30/2010

I got 3 of the Animob pouch, I like them all. The material is very nice for this pouch, it has two inside pocket to divide accessories with your device. I used this for my digital camera, the outside pocket is great to put my memory cards. You can remove the handle strap. I'm not sure if it's real leather or not, but it does not smell bad. Nothing that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeyo007 on 01/19/2010

It is a cool animob product, me and my friends like it! All animob products are the best case on dx I think! But you have to search because some are not listed as animob product :) If you like it, buy it, it's a good quality product. Maybe even better quality than a local shop products! And think to saints valentines day, it's coming and it's a cool ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydigbol on 02/12/2009

- Very good looking. - Very good durability. - Very good price. - Very good space. Bonita, durável, barata e com bom espaço. No cons. Bought for my wife and she likes it. Nenhum contra. Comprei pra minha esposa e ela adorou. This brand makes good bags to hold cell phones and gadgets, the other ones are very cute, will buy other models. Esse ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeiredith on 11/06/2007

It have little bag in front very useful for me. none I use it for my small camara. Little bag in fornt I can put extra battery and memory card. Love it. Not a Leather a bit plastic feel but I really don't care. Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarijke on 11/02/2007

This ag is quite handy for your cell phone, gadgets or just some loose change. The extra compartiment on the front is easy to use. None, except that the front compartiment was a little bit out of line by the post, but that will be just fine. It is a great pouch for small things and easy to take with you! Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections