DX » Community » Reviews » F500L Mini Full HD 1080P Portable DVR Car Camcorder/Wide Angle/HDMI/TV-Out/SD (2.0" LCD)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBulgina on 05/06/2013

Very much this video recorder was pleasant. Record of video is simply magnificent. Numbers of cars are visible when shooting in the afternoon, and here at night record is worse, numbers are already badly visible. The memory card isn't included in the package. The delivery set very much pleases. Into ... Read more

Fourth Fifth Sixth Seventh The third The second The first F500L Mini Full HD 1080P

0 0 0

• posted byKnaves on 02/22/2013

Very good video quality! Rich package. Cool and usefull cover. Using every day since march 2012... ... but his die yesterday... just don't turn on. and: auto turn off if charger is out - not good. don't play any sound then turning off. not good microphone - sound recording with hight level volume noise,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMityayson on 09/10/2012

Great quality of video. Good plastic case. Pretty design. All functions what I need. Simple for using. Strong holder. Lightweight. Full packing list. Working great even in cold weather. Buttons respond well to the pressure. Case does not squeak. Given the price cons are minor. Packaging was slightly ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byksimonov on 07/08/2012

Goog video quality Firmware was T2L-HH wich is not original T2L-KH. So it is dead for now after 4 month of use and trying to fix firmware issues. Built-in firmware didn't have USB settiongs section. So I wasn't possible to use it in convenient way: device turned of on plug/unplug charger. Turning it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhikolac on 05/24/2012

Built quality, Plastic quality, Equipment. That was really nice to found a lot of camcorder accessories in the box. Shooting video isn't available on the battery made(I think - firmeware error). There is no even a small SDHC card to test camcorder in the box. I had to wait for 2 weeks before first item ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFlameHeap on 07/14/2011

* good video quality; * all necessary accessories supplied (except sd card); * long car power cord; * stable work as a car dvr. * motion detection is very insensitive and there is no way to configure it; * image flipping doesn't work correctly - it isn't possible to use this feature without big image ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCuthalion on 07/07/2011

The optics is good and the video and photo quality corresponds announced one. The price isn't high. There are all necessary cables and supports for the device included. Basically, it is a miny video-camera that you can use for any photo and video recording, and it is supplied with tools for using it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections