Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Tis a good device

posted by Cuthalion on 07/07/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

The optics is good and the video and photo quality corresponds announced one. The price isn't high.

There are all necessary cables and supports for the device included. Basically, it is a miny video-camera that you can use for any photo and video recording, and it is supplied with tools for using it as a portative car video-registrator.

Cons:

The build quality leaves something to be desired. I can only hope that if I'm cautious, I won't break it or spoil it in any other way while I will be using it.

There are bugs like sometimes it starts recording though it shouldn't, or turns off when I expect it to be on.

It doesn't happen often, so it doesn't annoy me a lot, nor I am able to track when exactly such things happen. But I suppose it's an ill programming of using USB-port. Usually such things happen after I plug in or out the sigarette power usb cable or computer usb cable.

OtherThoughts:

It's not a con, but I wish they put at least a small SD-card in the box, that would allow to test everything before you buy your 8, 16 or 32GB card. I had such so I had no problems testing it out.

Seems it doesn't simultaneously charge the battery and work with USB power supply. But it's a minor issue.

Also, the manual is in awful english, and the device features menu isn't easily understandable. But I can't call it a large con either, as in the end you understand all the points in it. And use them all with ease.

Bottomline:

I recommend this tool for buying, as the main thing is that actual device properties correspond announced ones. All cons are minor.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections