DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4G Wireless AV Sender & IR Remote Extender (Silver)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ctomazzoni on 09/21/2013

Pros: Very easy to use, dismiss the use of cables at installations that doesn't support it, good reach. Cons: The image isn't perfect: there are some noise at the reception - some horizontal strips at the TV. At the document there is no mention about the screen/image resolution of the gadget - SD or HD... Well, even the product being easy to us... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by dbackes on 09/16/2013

Pros: - Very straightforward operation - Four frequency channels to choose from, avoiding interference caused by other devices (such as wifi router, wireless phones, cordless mouse/keyboard) - Excellent image quality - Very good sound quality too - Sends audio and video from A to B and remote control signals from B to A. In other words, it allo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by danielvcastilho on 04/30/2013

Pros: It is very cheap and it does the job! It does not interfere with my wireless internet. I like it very much and would recommend to anyone Cons: You can notice a small noise in the image, specially when it is completelly black, but it is pretty much acceptable. Also when there is movement in between the transmitter and receptor it can gener... Read more

2 2
  • posted by FlavioPichelli on 04/03/2013

Pros: Very good equipment, well packaged and very easy to install, just put the cables, set the channel, and done. The image quality is very nice, even in HD channels. The sound is clear. Cons: You can´t use near a microwave oven, when you turn the oven on the signal desapear, but when the oven is off the signal returns. If you plan to use... Read more

1 2
  • posted by srsDX on 03/06/2013

Pros: Excellent product. Easy installation and handling. Perfect operation. Great purchase made. Cons: Nothing against. OtherThoughts: Indico product to all of DX.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... Read more

0 2
  • posted by andresjesse on 02/15/2013

Pros: works very nice. here i have two concrete walls between the transmitter and the receiver, the signal quality is very good, no difference to the source (AV from the cable tv receiver). In resume my pros are: - cheap - works for the purpouse - sound quality is perfect - image quality is perfect - works between two concrete walls (maybe more... Read more

receiver working between two concrete walls. The receiver connected to my tv.

0 0
  • posted by mmasur on 01/17/2013

Pros: It is working perfectly at a range of 12 meters through 2 walls. Image and sound are same as source. A cable TV receiver. No problem in placement of receiver, wherever I placed it it worked. Everything you need for it to work comes in the box. Cons: A little light, I had to tape it to the shelf or the cables would make it stand on edge. O... Read more

0 2
  • posted by GYUR22 on 01/17/2012

Pros: Cheap normally working wireless video/ir sender! It works thru 2 rooms -2 concrete walls and image quality on my small kitchen tv is normal Cons: The sound is medum noisy Image and sound quality depends on receiver and tranciever placement (some walls and etc) 5GHz mode more sensitive to placement No Euro AC plug OtherThoughts: I've got a... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections