DX » Community » Reviews » 12-Piece Set Precision Screw Drivers for Electronics DIY
  • 5 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1234armitt on 06/28/2014

The price is pretty good considering it includes posting from China. Good selection of slotted and cross head screwdrivers for intricate work. Nice grip and the rotating top works very smoothly. The hard plastic caser connector which holds the two halves together is not there - it looks like someone has actually trimmed the lugs off! Ends up[ as two ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by19benny86 on 11/20/2012

A good set. Good build quality. I will use it at work in a pc shop. The item is good for fixing electronic stuff and it is a nice thing to have in the house. if there is any then i would say the case, mine was broken (and pink) when i got it, but it is no problem. The screw drivers is all fine but they are quite thin, (so they are easy to break). Ok,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZSimon on 09/20/2012

Good solid construction. All dimensions match as stated. All threads, heads, and lengths are perfect. Metal quality is more than good for this price. Arrived fine, no damage at all. Great for small applications (I use it for RC and repair glasses). None to be listed The dollar stores sell similar things, but their quality is not good, this is the one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byohadbik on 04/21/2011

very cheap and useful The flat one sizes seem to be fit for most screw head Allen keys that size are hard to find Good for open and fix game controllers,tv controllers, cellphones, watches and controllers. The box that holds them seems from cheap plastic that can snap at any time. they are very easy to brake so it seems so use it with care. gets the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerangre on 01/27/2011

It's a big kit and the price is pretty good. The flat top sizes seem to be fit for most applications. Plus it comes with cross tops and hex. The box is convenient. The build quality isn't the best but not bad. The labels for the different types of screwdrivers don't exactly fit in the box so they are a bit annoying and will probably be ruined with time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 10/14/2009

- Rather complete set. - Comes with the case - Mine didn't came on the blister. The case went loose - The case is cheap plastic, came broken. But as the tools were OK, not a big deal. None really. These are fragile tools, made for precision work. You should not try to take your car engine apart with them... lol. They do what they are suppposed to do.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDedeco on 09/02/2009

Very Cheap, with a very good value for money, meets the needs of the proposed regulations. All the tools are in perfect condition. They are useful for small devices. Quality of the box and tools could be better. The biggest are not easy to use by having the small cable and you can not flirt and tighten the screws a lot.Could have a larger number of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneonoafs on 08/02/2009

Good for open and fix game controllers,tv controllers, cellphones, watches and controllers. If you like to fix things like that this screws are very recommended for you. Very poor quality, im sooo worried about broke one of these. If you leave your screws together with another tools, dont buy it. they are very easy to brake. I liked it is very useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykingturkey on 02/27/2009

Cheap. Small Allen keys (hex wrenches) are probably hard to come by. Cross bar for extra torque. Poor build quality. The plastic case was broken at the hinges on arrival. One of the Allen keys is a little bent (perhaps related to the rare earth magnets that were shipped with this item. I used said magnets to magnetize one and the black coating on the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections