DX » Community » Reviews » 302 Two-Component Acrylate Adhesive (5-Minute A+B Glue)
  • 5 star 17 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeivsss on 06/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good acrylic structural adhesive. High strength Less fixture and cure time than epoxy adhesives and similar strength.Cons:Smells really bad, high odor of acrylic. Use in ventilated area. Only 20g of product, appropriated for small reparations and junctions. Sho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgscott987 on 06/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This stuff is awesome- I've successfully used it in several places where traditional epoxy has failed. Even where there is relatively little surface area available, this adhesive holds tight.Cons:It's hard to describe how bad this stuff smells. I'm pretty sure you would... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskyzzz on 01/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Easy to use. just squeeze equal amount of components A + B and mix them. Then apply the mix on surfaces you want to fasten to each other. The price is also cheapCons:There is a noticeable smell. Its expiry date is only 1 year, so we cannot keep them for very lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanich82 on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It holds quite good. I have been glueing plastic, wood, metal and combination of those materials. It holds reasonably well. Holds better than classic CA superglue. First hardening is in about 5-10 minutes and it is completely hardened in about 1-2 hours.Cons:In... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypsymonesque on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This stuff sticks anything and dries fast. I've stuck metal to glass (car rearview mirror) and it is holding fast after months (even epoxy doesnt seem to work well in this situation)Cons:This is the stinkiest glue ever. Make sure you are not in an enclosed space before y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysscss on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cheap, easy to use, slow enough to re-positioning, bonds fast enough to keep parts together in a few minutes. Very, very very handful and is a "must have" in your tool box.Cons:Strongly Smells like acrylic and if you have children at home, is good to us... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMcJoseph on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:PriceCons:The adhesive is supplied only in Chinese language. For proper use I had to visit the manufacturer's website and translate the complete information about the product.OtherThoughts:If goods are sold outside of China should be minimal description in Englis... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTeisei on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This glue is very good for its price. It can be used to fix almost anything that requires glue. Because the glue is split into two components, the contents of both tubes stay in a liquid state for a long time. In addition, the product comes with a small tool with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperruptor on 04/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Extremely strong bond Quick curing Cons:Very strong odor; the packaging says (in Chinese) "don't use it too much," which I think means use it with good ventilation. It's a sharp chemical odor, but not like acetone or paint thinner. OtherThoughts:I had my wife t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzdovcj on 04/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Stick quite strong to almost all rough materials. -Dries quickly -Quite hard and non elastic -Components are colored different so you can easily determine which is which.Cons:-Smells like hell. -Quite rigid and non elastic. Sometimes you need a glue to bend a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections