Customer’s impression:
perfect Work strong and big
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• A good multipurpose glue

posted by Teisei on 12/10/2012
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This glue is very good for its price. It can be used to fix almost anything that requires glue. Because the glue is split into two components, the contents of both tubes stay in a liquid state for a long time. In addition, the product comes with a small tool with which you can mix and apply the glue.

Cons:

The glue smells horrible, so I recommend using it in well ventilated places. It may also be difficult for first timers to estimate the proper amount of each component in order to use the glue.

OtherThoughts:

When deciding the platform on which to mix the components, I advise to avoid colourful (i.e. not white) surfaces, because the glue may absorb some of that colour.

Bottomline:

It is overall a very good glue, and I recommend it to everybody. The price is also very low, so I do not really see why one should not buy it. I recommend keeping one of these available all the time, because it is impossible to tell when you need to fix something quickly.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections