• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
perfect strong and big
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• 302 Glue

posted by McJoseph on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Price

Cons:

The adhesive is supplied only in Chinese language. For proper use I had to visit the manufacturer's website and translate the complete information about the product.

OtherThoughts:

If goods are sold outside of China should be minimal description in English. Here is a translation of the use of the Chinese language:
    ? bonding surface treatment:
    ? grinding, sanding to remove solid surface attachments, increase the bonding surface roughness, increasing the bonding area increase of Colloid and was sticky surface inlaid role, so that the adhesive strength increases.
    ? defatted, such as the bonding portion by a larger force may be degreased with a solvent such as acetone, chloroform, to adequately improve the adhesion strength.
    ? bonding:
    ? conventional bonding: processing the adhesive surface clean, press A, B, 1:1 with coated film mixed after 3 minutes (room temperature) Coating, refers to pressure bonding, 5 to 10 minutes positioning, 30 minutes up to a maximum the intensity of 50%, after 24 hours of high intensity.
    This is just a brief translation of the instructions.

Bottomline:

I can not judge the quality now, I have not used this glue. Possible quality decreases description only in Chinese language.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections