DX » Community » Reviews » 300KP Network Surveillance IP Wireless Camera with 11-LED IR Night Vision/Microphone/Speaker
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylior.okman on 10/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extremely easy to set up, managed to get it up and running in under 30 minutes. The picture quality is reasonably good, it works fine with both a desktop viewer (chromium) and the android browser. Cons:The camera that arrived didn't have the green I/O connector... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPelju on 07/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:All the important stuff seems to be working just fine. -It is pretty quiet when turning. -Motion detection works little better than I expected. -Can view and control the camera with Firefox and mobile browsers. Cons:-The IR LED's emit visible red light when they... Read more

2 0
  • posted byigormateus on 01/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It works right out of the box with cable conection; - The night vision is good, and you can control de PAN and TILT functions; - The DDNS server that comes with the camera works perfectly; - The build quality is amazing; Cons:- The manual that comes with the CD is cor... Read more

2 1
  • posted byJimHodge on 11/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple to configure and works reliably. Cons:Colour balance not good. OtherThoughts:I've had earlier DX ip cams which always seemed to be buggy and caused much cosmic angst trying all sorts of cures trying to get them reliable or even merely functioning. This one worked w... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaubert on 08/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, if a want to buy one local, i pay at least twice as mutch. For the Lan it is plug and play. It can easally be mounted on a wal or a ceiling. The wide movement of the camera gifes you a complete view. It has a lot of possibileties, ftp upload motion detection enz. R... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections