DX » Community » Reviews » RD32 5.0 Mega Pixels HD 720P Waterproof Action Video Camera with 8-LED Night Vision - Black (TF)
Customer’s impression:
buena camara esta bien pero podria mejorar
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytapia29 on 11/27/2014

no esta mal la grabacion de imagen es buena pero la de sonido deja mucho que desear y la bateria dura lo justo para grabar un descenso Read more

Impression:esta bien pero podria mejorar;

0 0 0

• posted byJorgebarro on 08/28/2014

Pros: la luz no es de mucha intensidad pero sirve, la calidad de la imagen es buenisima Contras: Ninguno Read more

Impression:buena camara;

0 0 0

• posted byalfelipe on 06/26/2013

Very compact camera which operates in under water conditions, comprising white and infrared auto illumination. With motion detector for both photography and video. Duration recording acceptable thanks to polymer battery Lithium-ion 3.7 V 900 mAh. The camera does not micro sd card. Recording Color slightly ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfelipe20200 on 05/08/2013

has excellent video quality and very easy to use. The videos are very heavy. The camera comes without SD card, it would be good to come with a 32GB EDS for a long duration video because here in Chile are expensive. It would be great that this camera has way of taking pictures and how to take multiple ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byallijandrent on 04/08/2013

i bought it to film my airsoft action, in instandly bought 2 of them. i recieved them in just over a week of shipment ( to germany! ) the camera films great at 720P it can handle some rain ofc. last sunday i used it in an airsoft skirm ( the first one in holland ) and it proved it self verry wel. the ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted bypacomoni on 04/08/2013

the price is very good. many accessories. well built, easy handling the quality leaves much to be desired, but puts 720 colors are not real. in low light does not record well. on the other hand appears bicycle holder broken inside the box was last / burnt or something. instructions only in English for ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byorobas on 01/26/2013

- Video quality is lower than what you can get on the top sports camera, but still decent. On a cell phone or a small tablet, not much differences. - Easy to use (when you get how it works) - The light are nice for close objects (did not tried the infrared yet) - classic video codec, any editor can open ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybynesetcustoms on 01/15/2013

i was sceptical to the sylindric camera at first. as the price was so low, and everybody buys the real GoPro... for the xxx price of this one, but as i got it and tested, it turned out to be very good! a bit difficult at first to get a hang of the 3 buttons, what does what... but when that is in order,... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byemilianosch on 06/28/2012

The qualify of the materials The accesory are very good The charger is good The driver work all good with Windows 7 Pro The IR work normally The qualify of the battery, it explote when it is charging. I have a photo with the battery dead. The video freeze 1 second aleatory when i play the movie. No, ... Read more

The battery explote

0 0 2

• posted byep_berg on 05/20/2012

Bought this for mountainbiking- you can check out my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq-RoQ5L6ho Its for shooting fun videos, - it is small, easy to carry, - Its rain and mud proof, - shock proof - shoots pretty decent quality, - love the looks of it! - It turns green trees into purple - 20min takes ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections