Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGnyff on 09/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality tips. Nicely finished and seem to last OK (no heavy work done ;-)... Good reach of the bits (not like other short bit/holder combinations) Cons:Box is flimsy (breaks easily), unhandy etc. Bits could be better marked OtherThoughts:A sturdy minimal... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybackwash on 02/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- nice range of screwdriver tips - strong metal - sturdy handle - nice spacious case (to store parts from items you've disassembled) Cons:only con I could think of is that I'd rather have the same heads on a set that is totally separated instead OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexg2k on 12/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the bouild quality is very good. it doesn't look like a toy or some kind of fake-tool. the metall is hard and doesn't loose shape, twist or skew when you drive with force as it often happens with chinese tools. Cons:not at all realy! nothing is wrong with theese screw d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMEXFRANK on 11/11/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have bought them four months ago and I'm very satisfied with these screwdrivers. They are solid, well made, holds bits firmly, and have bits that fit perfectly in many types of screws. Have also a good torque. Solid box. Affordable price. Cons:no cons. OtherThoughts:T... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycdvicio on 07/29/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfectos para tareas de R/C. Las puntas son muy resistentes. La caja en la que vienen tambien parece resistente y los mantiene ordenados en todo momento. Cons:No tienen ningun aspecto negativo. Lo unico es que el mango podria tener un poco mas de Grip, pero solo eso. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArtonox on 07/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lots of different bits and bobs with this screwdriver. It even has a tri-wing for the nds lite/ wii. I think that it can even open up the psp. It is now the only thing I use to open up any thing that is of small size. Speaking of which, it is fairly compact as well. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytweakerxp on 06/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Excellent build quality + Excellent assortment of bits, 3 Phillips, 3 slotted, as well as T4-T8 and a Tri-Wing tip. + You can chose how long you want the bits to be. + Bits fit extremely solidly in the handle, absolutely no wiggling. + Easy carry case Cons:- N... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHappyguy on 05/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- 5 Stars for this product!!! - Cheap for the delivered quality - So far I have no problems - Very usefull as I was looking for exactly these very small screwdrivers a long time! Cons:- Mail delivery: My plastic package was broken at delivery. A better package w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjakiman on 03/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Comes with a decent case and nothing rattles or fals out while case is closed even when shaken. 3 philips head sizes and 3 flathead sizes! From medium to tiny in sizes is perfect for hobbyists. Also comes with 6 other shapes which will surely be useful later on.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections