DX » Community » Reviews » SmartFire M-504C Cree Flashlight (4xC Cells)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycheetokhan on 08/12/2008

Side clicky- hard to find good side clickies. Decent machine work- smooth edges and clean threads. Uses C cell batteries that are easy to find and cheap. Not glued- easy to modify. Reflector is designed for flood, not throw. Great for work indoors, or fairly close up. Lights up the whole room, not just a spot. Has a wide, bright spill and a very smooth ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bysims2k on 11/17/2007

Very long runtime with 4 cells Very good spill Excellent grip for big hands Easily modded Less bright than I thought it would be. Plastic lens After using this light for a while I started to use it like a defensive baton when taking walks in the evening. Overall a good light. Good replacement for a Maglite. Read more

1 0
  • posted bylumos on 10/14/2007

Three modes. 85, 60, and 40 (approx)lumens. Four C-Cell batteries for great runtime. Lighter (less heavy) than my 2C mag-light. Very good side spill with non-overpowering hot spot. Cree Led. Easily modded with plenty of room to spare. OP Reflector for smoother beam. Very white semi warm tint. Very good grip Reflector is held on by an actual ring nut ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMark_42 on 09/10/2007

Nice finish with great knurling Aluminum reflector Three levels of brightness *Plastic* lens Came with the spring rattling around in the barrel, easily fixed. Battery rattle I just received the light and haven't had enough time with it to have a lot of information, but it's bright and the color is on the cool side. It has a nice beam with a good spot,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections