DX » Community » Reviews » SmartFire M-504C Flashlight (4xC Cells)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycheetokhan on 08/12/2008

Side clicky- hard to find good side clickies. Decent machine work- smooth edges and clean threads. Uses C cell batteries that are easy to find and cheap. Not glued- easy to modify. Reflector is designed for flood, not throw. Great for work indoors, or fairly close up. Lights up the whole room, not just ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bysims2k on 11/17/2007

Very long runtime with 4 cells Very good spill Excellent grip for big hands Easily modded Less bright than I thought it would be. Plastic lens After using this light for a while I started to use it like a defensive baton when taking walks in the evening. Overall a good light. Good replacement for a Maglite.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylumos on 10/14/2007

Three modes. 85, 60, and 40 (approx)lumens. Four C-Cell batteries for great runtime. Lighter (less heavy) than my 2C mag-light. Very good side spill with non-overpowering hot spot. Cree Led. Easily modded with plenty of room to spare. OP Reflector for smoother beam. Very white semi warm tint. Very good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMark_42 on 09/10/2007

Nice finish with great knurling Aluminum reflector Three levels of brightness *Plastic* lens Came with the spring rattling around in the barrel, easily fixed. Battery rattle I just received the light and haven't had enough time with it to have a lot of information, but it's bright and the color is on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections