DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Blue Mushroom Ornament (Super Mario Series)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflorinpop on 04/01/2013

It is a nice color! All super mario fans will love this! It have a nice spring movement. Actually, the spring have a good quality and movement. Arata foarte bine...l-am luat pt. masina si arata foarte cool:) The glue in the bottom is horrible. Don't think in removing it after the first glue, otherwise ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuizDR on 07/03/2012

Blue mushroom? Well, at least is a nice color! All super mario fans will love this! It have a nice spring movement. Actually, the spring have a good quality and movement. The Mushroom is hollow, but heavy enough to move. Fair price. The glue in the bottom is horrible. Don't think in removing it after ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bystamprsist on 12/23/2011

- Very cheap! -cute mushroom - After just a mere 10 seconds I could wobble it around as much as I wanted -the best accessorize for my car!!!!! Not found any yet. Seems like I won't find any either since the build quality is amazing You can put a new sticky pad if you want to restick it,and it is as good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeliever11 on 11/21/2011

-A great ornament for super mario fans -Great for kids to play with -Nice blue color mushroom -Fun to play with the spring -The glue does not stick well, my mushroom came unglued when i recieved it, really disappointed :( -however, can glue it back myself It was bigger than i expexcted, as i see the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoxie on 07/15/2011

* It has an amazing finish * Looks cute * The spring isn't ugly looking so you don't have to hide it at all * The glue pad on the bottom stuck like a madman. After just a mere 10 seconds I could wobble it around as much as I wanted * Not found any yet. Seems like I won't find any either since the build ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byTonspaa on 08/27/2010

- Very cheap! - Great for cars dashboard. - Very cute design. - The head itself is very sturdy, but that can't be said about the rest of the product. - Very nice finishing. - The head should be heavier, then it would wobble much more, or the spring should be more flexible. - The head came off after few ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeyo007 on 01/26/2010

It's a cheap product. It's available in yellow, green and red too (SKUs 6429, 6431, 8876). I say it too because one is not listed like the other (not the same name) One one mine came broken but it has been easy to repair so no problem about it. The sticky pad is not very sticky :( This is the case for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanimerika on 12/26/2009

-cute mushroom -nice color -it's cheap, who can argue with that? -the spring is nice -the paint job, my white circles were off center and it bothered me a lot tbh -it fell apart rather easily, I kept it in my car as a bobble head type thing but it kept falling off Mine completely fell apart after a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychrisb on 09/01/2008

It's cheap. Everyone will want one. It's available in yellow, green and red too (SKUs 6429, 6431, 8876). Virtually unbreakable (made of a semi-soft material). Nothing major, it's just that the provided sticky pad is not very sticky, or at least this has been the case for all the toys I've received. There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrade4 on 02/07/2008

- Good build quality - Accurate paint job - Very strong spring (wont break or stretch out) - Pretty large, so great value (i was expecting smaller) - Im happy they have the blue mushroom (its pretty rare and hard to find blue-mushroom ANYTHING anywhere, so since its so cheap here, this is a great deal)... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections