Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySwansong on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sound quality is good, does not hurt the ear as some inner headphones do. Easy to connect, all the bottons work fine. Cons:The volume control is light plastic built, so if you are looking for a stronger material, is not for you. One wire is longer than other, but you ge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJUAKOFULL on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:is really useful, the earphones are good quality, work well on my psp 3000, has a volume control, pause / play, next and previous track and hold switch Cons:sony is not really, the quality is low (was disarmed weeks of use), printing of the manual is really po... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySasquast on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The phone works perfectly. The sound is good, with no significant problems. The fit is perfect on the PSP and the distance from the next cable is quite original. Cons:The material used is clearly inferior to the original and most likely in a few months of use will loose... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytunner on 10/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks like original remote control is nice long wire so you can put your psp anywhere you want there's a hold button and its really useful when you are clipping the bracket Cons:headphone is awful. the sound emitted lacks of treble really long wire seesm easy breackable O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcioHP on 07/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Any phone that has a control on the wire is of great quality. This handset has a modern design blends well with the design of the PSP. Cons:The sound quality leaves a bit to be desired, the stereo channels are not all bad, but could be better. OtherThoughts:Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrudda on 07/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Works with any PSP 2000 or 3000 series (slim 'n' lite, slim 'n' bright respectively) - volume control, play/pause, hold and skip function are useful - Official SONY product? The package suggests so - has a clip sp you can put it on your belt, pants, pocket etc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLawBayly on 04/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works well with the 2000/3000 models, unfortunately the said model isn't mine Price was cheap Cons:As people were complaining in the comments as it was a 1000 model, I had hoped I would receive a 1000 model... how wrong I was Using the earphones, it seems the right earpho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickmanchan on 02/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fair sound quality for its price range.. Looks exactly the same with original Long enough cord Cheap enough Cons:-Sound level controll does not work with either psp2000 or psp3000. OtherThoughts:Would probably buy it again to have a spare in case this brokes. Good buy i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyberphil on 01/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very low price They look exactly like the one made by sony. In fact, the packaging make reference to the sony brand with some chinese caracter also. Cons:The sound of the earphone is horrible The volume is Low (vs other) Poor construct quality for the volume r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxquikx on 11/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price very nice, very easy to use and you don´t need to use the psp bottons to pause/play and change volume, very nice for who listen to music with it. Preço muito bom, facil de usar, e vc não precisa usar os botões do psp para pause/paly e mudar o volume, mui... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections