Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySwansong on 05/10/2013

Sound quality is good, does not hurt the ear as some inner headphones do. Easy to connect, all the bottons work fine. The volume control is light plastic built, so if you are looking for a stronger material, is not for you. One wire is longer than other, but you get used to. Really do the job and I was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJUAKOFULL on 02/16/2013

is really useful, the earphones are good quality, work well on my psp 3000, has a volume control, pause / play, next and previous track and hold switch sony is not really, the quality is low (was disarmed weeks of use), printing of the manual is really poor, can be used easily for fraud. you can have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySasquast on 12/10/2012

The phone works perfectly. The sound is good, with no significant problems. The fit is perfect on the PSP and the distance from the next cable is quite original. The material used is clearly inferior to the original and most likely in a few months of use will loosen the paint and metallic stay with bad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytunner on 10/08/2012

Looks like original remote control is nice long wire so you can put your psp anywhere you want there's a hold button and its really useful when you are clipping the bracket headphone is awful. the sound emitted lacks of treble really long wire seesm easy breackable i just replaced the headphone with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcioHP on 07/19/2012

Any phone that has a control on the wire is of great quality. This handset has a modern design blends well with the design of the PSP. The sound quality leaves a bit to be desired, the stereo channels are not all bad, but could be better. The PSP has a very large range of homebrew, among them music players.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKrudda on 07/05/2011

- Works with any PSP 2000 or 3000 series (slim 'n' lite, slim 'n' bright respectively) - volume control, play/pause, hold and skip function are useful - Official SONY product? The package suggests so - has a clip sp you can put it on your belt, pants, pocket etc... - headphones are interchangeable, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLawBayly on 04/05/2011

Works well with the 2000/3000 models, unfortunately the said model isn't mine Price was cheap As people were complaining in the comments as it was a 1000 model, I had hoped I would receive a 1000 model... how wrong I was Using the earphones, it seems the right earphone is quite abit weaker than the left,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNickmanchan on 02/18/2011

Fair sound quality for its price range.. Looks exactly the same with original Long enough cord Cheap enough -Sound level controll does not work with either psp2000 or psp3000. Would probably buy it again to have a spare in case this brokes. Good buy if you exclude the non working volume controller which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycyberphil on 01/24/2011

Very low price They look exactly like the one made by sony. In fact, the packaging make reference to the sony brand with some chinese caracter also. The sound of the earphone is horrible The volume is Low (vs other) Poor construct quality for the volume remote (When you plug the earphone in the volume ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxquikx on 11/11/2010

Price very nice, very easy to use and you don´t need to use the psp bottons to pause/play and change volume, very nice for who listen to music with it. Preço muito bom, facil de usar, e vc não precisa usar os botões do psp para pause/paly e mudar o volume, muito bom para quem ouve music nele The sound ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections