DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Green Mushroom Ornament (Super Mario Series)
  • 5 star 50 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 29 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFairlightCMI on 04/09/2014

It is bigger than it looks on the picture... i will buy it again and put it in my car. Nice look and feel. Im not sure but i think this was made out of great quality material... i like it. None. Maybe a little downside that it's not a real nintendo product, but this cannot be considered as a downside. Nice product and a good price. I will definitely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKerrymaughan on 12/04/2013

love it it is a christmas present for my boyfriend it is very fun was northink wrong when i got it it is small but thats fine very very happy with this needs to be more colors and more caricters would love a princess peach are yoshi one brillent fun littel brillent for a desc are in a car on the dash bord i wouldent give this to a kid as i woulded say ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygableroux on 06/27/2013

Funny, green and all my friends played with it in the car. It moves alot and has a good looking. Had a great time with this toy :) I don't have much to say more about this in the pros as it's pretty simple. it's a toy. Did I mention it's green and small? well it is. A bit cheap, makes a little noise and after 2 or 3 months in the car, the spring gets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylgarino on 06/26/2013

This little fellow is great! Its bigger than we thought. The resort is large and it keeps bouncing, I think in a car it would be great. It looks a bit cheap the paint. The glue in the bottom is not strong, I think this is good because it wont leave a mark in the surface. The color is very bright it seems transparent I love it. Buy one before you buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTHEPUNISHER718 on 06/19/2013

Item is as described. Serves the purpose. Sharp looking details, no mispaintings or misshaping. Very good. OK on arrival, no defects. No relevant cons at all, though since I just bought it, I don't know if the glue will last. The spring is a bit too strong, I wish it'd flex more, but this is a somewhat good characteristic since its something supposed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0nizuka on 05/28/2013

It's very fun, anyone who've played any Super Mario series game will love it! The sticker on the bottom is very good, making the mushroom very firm whatever you fix it, just be sure to put it on a smooth surface It's very good quality (actually looks even better than the DX picture to me) A little pricy, but I can't complain since I bought it... Right?... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonxi7 on 05/26/2013

Good build quality - Accurate paint job - Very strong spring (wont break or stretch out) - Pretty large, so great value (i was expecting smaller) - Im happy they have the green mushroom (its my favourite one!!). 1-Up mushrooms arent as common as the regular red ones to find) The sticky pad at the bottom is strong, but if you want to change wherever ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynpthiago on 03/15/2013

Funny to play in your table or only to make a collection, or to put in wall (and put keys on the toy). You can give to your child to play, it isn´t danger, it is a little more big that you can see in picture. I love Mario then I love this item, this is very beautifull. It isn´t much funny, to peple and child, only funny to lovers from MARIO ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoexadrez on 02/25/2013

Além de ter vindo mais rápido do que o esperado (encomendei dia 21/01 e chegou 20/02) ele é grandão! Pensei que ia ser menorzinho mas tem uns 10cm de altura. A qualidade é bem decente, a mola é bem forte e tem uma fita dupla face na base, que não usei ainda. O corpo do cogumelo é feito em plástico verde, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydassub on 02/17/2013

Looks great on any desk, as a cute accessory. Probably better at the home office, unless you wanna look silly at work. The spring is too firm to make it hop.. it's a shame, but I guess it's better than someone clumsy using it and poking their eye out. There might be a way to hack the spring to make it more loose, but I'm not gonna try and figure it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections