DX » Community » Reviews » Anaerobic Adhesive for Threadings (50ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

Very cheap thread-locker. It has worked perfectly on everything, and in every scenario I have used it on to date. You get a lot of this for your cash, too. I have not come across anything I'd class as a con so far. Name brand equivalent thread-locker is significantly more expensive, and in my experience ... Read more

0 0 0

• ok
    posted byedsoncfgarcia on 04/13/2013

Easy to use Very heavy duty high-temp thread locker.Plenty of it, and a little of this stuff goes a long way. It's a very large bottle, although it only comes half full. It didn't leak in transit. The applicator tip is large enough that you can cover a lot of threads if you need to. The fluid is also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaran2uls on 03/19/2013

It's a very large bottle, although it only comes half full. It didn't leak in transit. The applicator tip is large enough that you can cover a lot of threads if you need to. The fluid is also very thick, so you get a lot of control in spotting it onto bolts. Complete specs aren't listed. As a result,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNietzscheen on 10/30/2012

The product is clearly effective. I used it to fix my crystal ball. I used this product to fix the metal stand. It is not an usual use for that product but as it was metal again metal and air thight, it worked. I also used the product for a more conventional use. It perfectly fixed a garden chair where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNietzscheen on 10/18/2012

Really cheap for a working product Quantity is a lot Work No clear specification on the bottle! It is a great product but it should have more information with it. The 3 bottle I got where Kafuter 0272. I found the specification on the maker website but it was in chinese... There the specification in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytikitarik on 07/10/2012

- A ton of it for very cheaply - Did I mention the cost/volume ratio? - Pretty tough stuff, seems to be permanent thread lock rather than light or medium duty - Comes half full, but that's plenty - Very strong - Size of the bottle - It kind of looked like mine was used - Almost too strong Great stuff,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoosterhuis on 02/01/2012

-cheap -works like the expensive ones -has a original serial number on it. (so you can just find it in the store, if you have the number then you can just see wich one you need to buy.) -NONE- we bought this to test it with different kind of threadlocker, and it worked this was one of our best ones. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymongman on 01/18/2011

Very cheap thread-locker. It has worked perfectly on everything, and in every scenario I have used it on to date. You get a lot of this for your cash, too. I have not come across anything I'd class as a con so far. Name brand equivalent thread-locker is significantly more expensive, and in my experience ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byknockout777 on 09/21/2009

great quality thread locker. much more included than loctite, comparable quality and better price too. did not leak via transit. no cons with this one, i am very pleased no cons with this one, i am very pleased no cons with this one, i am very pleased All fields aded together, your review does not contain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArius on 12/03/2008

Easy to use Very heavy duty high-temp thread locker.Plenty of it, and a little of this stuff goes a long way. It's a very large bottle, although it only comes half full. It didn't leak in transit. The applicator tip is large enough that you can cover a lot of threads if you need to. The fluid is also ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections