DX » Community » Reviews » Anaerobic Adhesive for Threadings (50ml)
  • 5 star 12 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

Very cheap thread-locker. It has worked perfectly on everything, and in every scenario I have used it on to date. You get a lot of this for your cash, too. I have not come across anything I'd class as a con so far. Name brand equivalent thread-locker is significantly more expensive, and in my experience so far there is no noticeable difference between ... Read more

0 0
  • ok
    posted byedsoncfgarcia on 04/13/2013

Easy to use Very heavy duty high-temp thread locker.Plenty of it, and a little of this stuff goes a long way. It's a very large bottle, although it only comes half full. It didn't leak in transit. The applicator tip is large enough that you can cover a lot of threads if you need to. The fluid is also very thick, so you get a lot of control in spotting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/19/2013

It's a very large bottle, although it only comes half full. It didn't leak in transit. The applicator tip is large enough that you can cover a lot of threads if you need to. The fluid is also very thick, so you get a lot of control in spotting it onto bolts. Complete specs aren't listed. As a result, on mission critical applications (engine parts, suspension,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNietzscheen on 10/30/2012

The product is clearly effective. I used it to fix my crystal ball. I used this product to fix the metal stand. It is not an usual use for that product but as it was metal again metal and air thight, it worked. I also used the product for a more conventional use. It perfectly fixed a garden chair where a rivet was broken replaced with a nut/bolt and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNietzscheen on 10/18/2012

Really cheap for a working product Quantity is a lot Work No clear specification on the bottle! It is a great product but it should have more information with it. The 3 bottle I got where Kafuter 0272. I found the specification on the maker website but it was in chinese... There the specification in english. Testing Item: K-0272 Thread Locker Anaerobic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytikitarik on 07/10/2012

- A ton of it for very cheaply - Did I mention the cost/volume ratio? - Pretty tough stuff, seems to be permanent thread lock rather than light or medium duty - Comes half full, but that's plenty - Very strong - Size of the bottle - It kind of looked like mine was used - Almost too strong Great stuff, really useful for any project. The only issue is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoosterhuis on 02/01/2012

-cheap -works like the expensive ones -has a original serial number on it. (so you can just find it in the store, if you have the number then you can just see wich one you need to buy.) -NONE- we bought this to test it with different kind of threadlocker, and it worked this was one of our best ones. you cant get it loose anymore. And especially for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymongman on 01/18/2011

Very cheap thread-locker. It has worked perfectly on everything, and in every scenario I have used it on to date. You get a lot of this for your cash, too. I have not come across anything I'd class as a con so far. Name brand equivalent thread-locker is significantly more expensive, and in my experience so far there is no noticeable difference between ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byknockout777 on 09/21/2009

great quality thread locker. much more included than loctite, comparable quality and better price too. did not leak via transit. no cons with this one, i am very pleased no cons with this one, i am very pleased no cons with this one, i am very pleased All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters.All fields aded together,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArius on 12/03/2008

Easy to use Very heavy duty high-temp thread locker.Plenty of it, and a little of this stuff goes a long way. It's a very large bottle, although it only comes half full. It didn't leak in transit. The applicator tip is large enough that you can cover a lot of threads if you need to. The fluid is also very thick, so you get a lot of control in spotting ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections