DX » Community » Reviews » Animob Kitty Mini Leather Case for Cell Phone and Gadgets
  • 5 star 14 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFloraFlower on 01/25/2013

Its really red. The sewed on ladybug on the flower of the design has falling off with it thread coming out and only the 2 legs are left. I had to cut it off and leave the 2 legs to look like peddles of the flower. The animob black rectangle stub on the right hand size of the case, looks to have higher sew quality than the bag itself. They could have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanaeram on 12/03/2012

Its a good case. Its really bigger than i expected.. I plan to use one of the sides as a cellphone case, and the other to store my make up.. or some important papers like my id... Its lovely can work as a christmas gift! Totally recommend it! The material doesnt look too durable.. But for the price i guess its ok..... Its simple to use... Multipurposes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylollyta13 on 11/08/2011

cheap beautiful details usefull for little make up items, girls stuff, etc cute the zipper is perfectly functional really soft material and a cute design i don't see any real cons (except it is not made of leather, but i think that is obvious...) first i thought it would be really cheap looking, because of the price, but i was really surprised when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevilredhot on 05/06/2011

Very nice and cheap Mini Leather Case for Cell Phone and Gadgets. I ordered one and used it as a gift. It was really nice gift. I have not found any cons to be exact for this price. It would be nice to have color assorted items. Design is very good, I don't know why they use only red color... Maybe it is good idea to make similar cases for more than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaormart on 12/29/2010

It is a pretty nice case. It is not only a case for cell phone and gadgets. My wife use it like makeup bag. It has two pockets where you can fit you travel makeup brushes and your makeup. It can be used like wallet, too, and it holds your credit cards and your coins and much more (Girls... :D) No cons at all, it's for very low price. This is a nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydracones on 11/01/2010

attractive for kids fits most cell phones or small gadgets seems solid enough for its purpose this phone and gadget case is quite small ; while your cell phone or another similar sized device will most likely fit don't expect much spare space for additional stuff. it's quite "cheap" looking , so unless the owner is under 12 yrs old probably it won't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynotengo1977 on 03/23/2010

It is a pretty case. It is not only a case for cell phone and gadgets. I used it like makeup bag. It has two pockets where you can fit you travel makeup brushes and your makeup. It can be used like wallet, too, and it holds your credit cards and your coins. No cons, it is cheap and it is very cool. I really like it. I love the red color. There is the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTouch1n on 02/24/2010

I got it today, and that's what I can add: it can be used as wallet, credit cards holder or phone pounch and it's just very beautiful and great quality! I use one section as cards and cash holder and the other - for keeping my phone. none, I really guess it has no drawbacks. I realy like it, if you doubt whether to buy it or not - I say - DO ! The price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeyo007 on 01/26/2010

It is a cool animob product, me and all of my friends like it! All animob products are the best cases on dx I think! And also the best price for quality product! But you have to search because some are not listed as animob product :) If you like it, buy it, it's a good quality product. Maybe even better quality than a local shop products! And think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byetonia on 10/28/2009

This is amazingly cute. It's the perfect size to hold a cell phone, an iPod, or a digital camera. I suppose it could also be used as a little purse. I like it so much that I bought another one for a cat-loving friend for Christmas. I really don't see any cons with this product. It came exactly as described and the build quality is much higher than I ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections