DX » Community » Reviews » Under-water Sealant (30g A+B)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • ok
    posted byedsoncfgarcia on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:We have translated the package General info: normal glue can stick on dry and clean surface, having difficulties of moist suface or inside water. But our water glue manufactured double combination glue. Poison free, can apply on wet concrete, construction, glass... Read more

3 1
  • posted byDroevig on 10/05/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:We have translated the package General info: normal glue can stick on dry and clean surface, having difficulties of moist suface or inside water. But our water glue manufactured double combination glue. Poison free, can apply on wet concrete, construction, glass, meta... Read more

4 0
  • posted byesepepe on 11/19/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- completely sealed my underwater DIY project - cheap - reasonable volume of paste Cons:- no manual or guidelines - no safety or hazard notes - all text in Chinese, so not understandable OtherThoughts:No manual or guidelines supplierd. So you have to guess to mixing ratio... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedroman on 07/02/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This has to be the best underwater sealant I have ever used. It is not like the stuff that you would use on a fish tank (it would not be suitable for fish tanks). Cons:Could do with the tubes been bigger. OtherThoughts:As with the post before me suggested mix th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGartok on 12/15/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I tried this on a washing machine that had a hole in the corner of the wash tub. It has been over a month now and it is still holding strong with no leaks. Cons:No English instructions. (I used 2 parts to 1 part like the size of the tubes, and that worked fine). OtherTh... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections