DX » Community » Reviews » 6-inch Glowsticks with Hook (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHiPERnx on 05/20/2013

- Cheap - Glows - Have a red string to tie it up to things - They are not bright, but it's the same with all glow sticks. - Bad mix of colors. In one of my packs i god 3 white and 2 pink. And my second pack was 3 wite, one green and one pink. - The white is not white, its more purple. - Bad packaging,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvinbr on 03/22/2013

- Perfect for camping, raving, dancing or even poi acts and so. - REAL BRIGHT!!! - even though there are brighter sticks, this one is not really far from the others. - Plenty of colors! - Low price, good benefit. - REAL RESISTENT, no risk of fluid coming out. None at all... but it could come with more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleonpinh on 03/19/2013

Very bright and long lasting chemical light. Good colors. you can read with it!!!! I use them for night scuba diving identification! They get attached everywhere (descent/ascent cables, buoys, divers...) If I use them as a safty thing, imagine how much I trust them. The thing lasts for several hours!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVozhyg on 03/06/2013

Pretty cheap and does what it should do. Has a hook which is useful, as well as a red string. Easy to use, safe and came not broken. While the actual glowstick is the same as on the image - the cover is from a different company I guess. Glow is not pretty bright and my pack came in one color (white) ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywarlock1212 on 02/12/2013

If you buy Glowsticks of poor quality you are in fore a bad time. Countless of time i have had Glowsticks break in my bag ore during use and you have a mess on your hand. This Glowsticks don't break atliest i haven't made them break. Comes whit a good hock for hanging it up. Strong bright light holds ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGizmobig on 02/09/2013

Good product, does what is should do. It lights up pretty good. Nice quality, a red rope is added to each one so you can easily hang it at something. One packaging was open at the bottom so the glowstick fell out, not a real big problem tough you can store them elsewhere. I tested one, i broke it just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfusil56300 on 12/01/2012

CHEAP!!!! You need these in your BOB (bug out bag). Easy to use, like a glow stick is complicated!!!!!!!! Does what it says on the packet. The hook is a great idea and it has a string attached should you want to hang it around your neck. Very useful is soooooooo many way. NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great item.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypiller on 08/03/2012

Great buildquality. They simply wont break like the smaller ones who allways end up leaking after a night use. Lasts very long Very bright Very cheap compared to local stores They come in mixed colours, more fun that way None?! Maybe the rope that follows with should have like a anti strangel function.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoveto2 on 04/23/2012

Lights well and long Works like chem-sticks Can be stored if neccessary Assorted colors Assorted colors, no control over what you get Some (independend of color) a little dull Would be nice to be able to get specific colors - eg. if you want to have a Star Wars party the green ones would be nice for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKenSag on 11/02/2011

Generally good product... not much to say.. it's just glowsticks.. Cheap and its a five pack (better than getting them singles) Very cheap compared to my local shop. Varied colors. Arrived in like 2 weeks (which is very quick compared o other DX orders which took over 1 month) None really. Maybe the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections