DX » Community » Reviews » 6-inch Glowsticks with Hook (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 19 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHiPERnx on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Cheap - Glows - Have a red string to tie it up to things Cons:- They are not bright, but it's the same with all glow sticks. - Bad mix of colors. In one of my packs i god 3 white and 2 pink. And my second pack was 3 wite, one green and one pink. - The white is not white... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinbr on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Perfect for camping, raving, dancing or even poi acts and so. - REAL BRIGHT!!! - even though there are brighter sticks, this one is not really far from the others. - Plenty of colors! - Low price, good benefit. - REAL RESISTENT, no risk of fluid coming out.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonpinh on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright and long lasting chemical light. Good colors. you can read with it!!!! I use them for night scuba diving identification! They get attached everywhere (descent/ascent cables, buoys, divers...) If I use them as a safty thing, imagine how much I trust... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVozhyg on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pretty cheap and does what it should do. Has a hook which is useful, as well as a red string. Easy to use, safe and came not broken. Cons:While the actual glowstick is the same as on the image - the cover is from a different company I guess. Glow is not pretty b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you buy Glowsticks of poor quality you are in fore a bad time. Countless of time i have had Glowsticks break in my bag ore during use and you have a mess on your hand. This Glowsticks don't break atliest i haven't made them break. Comes whit a good hock for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGizmobig on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product, does what is should do. It lights up pretty good. Nice quality, a red rope is added to each one so you can easily hang it at something. Cons:One packaging was open at the bottom so the glowstick fell out, not a real big problem tough you can stor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfusil56300 on 12/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:CHEAP!!!! You need these in your BOB (bug out bag). Easy to use, like a glow stick is complicated!!!!!!!! Does what it says on the packet. The hook is a great idea and it has a string attached should you want to hang it around your neck. Very useful is soooooooo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiller on 08/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great buildquality. They simply wont break like the smaller ones who allways end up leaking after a night use. Lasts very long Very bright Very cheap compared to local stores They come in mixed colours, more fun that way Cons:None?! OtherThoughts:Maybe the rope that fol... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoveto2 on 04/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lights well and long Works like chem-sticks Can be stored if neccessary Assorted colors Cons:Assorted colors, no control over what you get Some (independend of color) a little dull OtherThoughts:Would be nice to be able to get specific colors - eg. if you want to have a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKenSag on 11/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Generally good product... not much to say.. it's just glowsticks.. Cheap and its a five pack (better than getting them singles) Very cheap compared to my local shop. Varied colors. Arrived in like 2 weeks (which is very quick compared o other DX orders which t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections