DX » Community » Reviews » 60-LED 6M Solar Powered Self-Recharge Christmas Light (Blue LED)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byexouy on 07/26/2011

Good build quality Suitable for outdoors Long lasting charge Hackable! good light level Automatic on/off with light detection not 100% weatherproof, but easy to fix clear led type, diffuse or "frozen" would be better This model is great! the connections are protected by silicone, so water from rain cant enter the led connections. I put this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrrza on 06/26/2011

- Simple to understand how to use it. - Cool blue (70`s pimping) light :-) - No electricity power required. - Solar - Long enough to fold and have double visibility. None that I can think of... I know what I was buying. Very simple to understand, just stick it to the ground, get it to see some sun and it will charge. I got mine ready near sunset, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypowerserge on 10/28/2008

The lights are very blue and last all day with a full charge. Good build quality and feel sturdy. The lights have 4 settings. ON, OFF, SOLID, and BLINKING. I'm very glad to purchase and will purchase more as needed. The cables are good quality and the LED welds to the wire are in good shape. I hot glued them to some trim strips and they have held up ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJayRog on 10/22/2007

Mine turned out to be four colour. Red, green, blue and orange. You can switch it to all on or flahing & twinkling in different pattens. At night I can see it clearly at the bottom of the garden 50 feet away. I'd think it's light shower proof but if you want to leave in the garden permanently, running a bit of silicon sealent around the 'joins' ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections