DX » Community » Reviews » 60-LED 6M Solar Powered Self-Recharge Christmas Light (Blue LED)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byexouy on 07/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality Suitable for outdoors Long lasting charge Hackable! good light level Automatic on/off with light detection Cons:not 100% weatherproof, but easy to fix clear led type, diffuse or "frozen" would be better OtherThoughts:This model is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrrza on 06/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Simple to understand how to use it. - Cool blue (70`s pimping) light :-) - No electricity power required. - Solar - Long enough to fold and have double visibility. Cons:None that I can think of... I know what I was buying. OtherThoughts:Very simple to understand, just s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypowerserge on 10/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The lights are very blue and last all day with a full charge. Good build quality and feel sturdy. The lights have 4 settings. ON, OFF, SOLID, and BLINKING. I'm very glad to purchase and will purchase more as needed. The cables are good quality and the LED weld... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJayRog on 10/22/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Mine turned out to be four colour. Red, green, blue and orange. You can switch it to all on or flahing & twinkling in different pattens. At night I can see it clearly at the bottom of the garden 50 feet away. Cons:I'd think it's light shower proof but if you want to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections