DX » Community » Reviews » 60-LED 6M Solar Powered Self-Recharge Christmas Light (Blue LED)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byexouy on 07/26/2011

Good build quality Suitable for outdoors Long lasting charge Hackable! good light level Automatic on/off with light detection not 100% weatherproof, but easy to fix clear led type, diffuse or "frozen" would be better This model is great! the connections are protected by silicone, so the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrrza on 06/26/2011

- Simple to understand how to use it. - Cool blue (70`s pimping) light :-) - No electricity power required. - Solar - Long enough to fold and have double visibility. None that I can think of... I know what I was buying. Very simple to understand, just stick it to the ground, get it to see some it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypowerserge on 10/28/2008

The lights are very blue and last all day with a full charge. Good build quality and feel sturdy. The lights have 4 settings. ON, OFF, SOLID, and BLINKING. I'm very glad to purchase and will purchase more as needed. The cables are good quality and the LED welds to the wire are in good shape. I to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJayRog on 10/22/2007

Mine turned out to be four colour. Red, green, blue and orange. You can switch it to all on or flahing & twinkling in different pattens. At night I can see it clearly at the bottom of the garden 50 feet away. I'd think it's light shower proof but if you want to leave in the garden running a a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections