DX » Community » Reviews » Cyanoacrylate Adhesive (Instant Super Glue 20g)
  • 5 star 60 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 39 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 6 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMirielle on 05/24/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It glues things together pretty well. Seems to work on a wide range of materials. Cons:Not very heavy-duty. I wouldn't use it to glue things that have to hold a lot of weight. It therefore didn't work too well for my specific purposes (glueing velcro for a DIY... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxavglub on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good, fluid and strong glue, it works very well on most materials i have to work with at home : wood, metal, plastic, stone, even skin ! Fantastic for balsa and wooden boat models projects or for repair broken objects. I use it all the time in my workshop... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRamdag on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Overall a great glue. Liquid at first, becomes very sticky rapidly and hardens a lot after a while. Cons:As far as I can tell, the bottle's nozzle is just going to clog up completely after every use, even when the lid is on. I actually use a very fine drill to unclog it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarchie78 on 07/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The price of this stuff is pretty cheap compared to what is locally available, and of course the shopping is free. The dispenser was fairly good, and the glue flowed well through the tip. Cons:Infortunately the only good things about this glue were not related to how it s... Read more

3 0
  • posted byikki147 on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Vem bastante cola na embalagem. Realmente é uma cola forte. Serve para diversos materiais, plástico, acrílico, papel, até um tênis eu colei a sola com essa cola. Cons:No começo é uma maravilha, porém depois de algum temp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoninoooh on 05/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the glue works although could make it better Cons:The tube is pretty awful The cap isn't airtight (doesn't stop the glue from drying out) The glue is really liquid,should be more dense (in my opinion) and takes more time than said to get dry (in fact, it's not so superg... Read more

2 0
  • posted bystuner on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- You get a decent amount of glue for the price - It works as you would expect - Sticks together within seconds Cons:- The tube is pretty awful - The cap isn't airtight (doen't stop the glue from drying out) - you have to make a hole yourself - The glue is really runny!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMacDream on 04/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to apply & quick drying. Minimum odor. Bonds well. Cons:Ordered 3 bottles. 1 of the bottles received already thickened and has to be discarded. Did not give a 5-star rating because 1 of 3 has to be discarded. It dries so fast that it is difficult to clean dispens... Read more

0 0
  • ok
    posted byedsoncfgarcia on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The main advantage of this glue compared to other super glues is that this glue is dirt cheap, but still makes as strong a seal as any other super glue. Also, it comes in a good, tight bottle with a nice tip that lets you deposit (almost) small enough quantities... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuseful0123 on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:JUST AMAZING FOR THE PRICE VERY STRONG Cons:IT S NOT GLUE IT S LIKE WATER NOT HEAVY BUT NOT A REAL PROBLEM CAUSE REALLY STRONG LUE 500 CARACTERS IT S TOO HEAVY 300 WILL BE ENOUGH 500 CARACTERS IT S TOO HEAVY 300 WILL BE ENOUGH 500 CARACTERS IT S TOO HEAVY 300... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections