DX » Community » Reviews » Cyanoacrylate Adhesive (Instant Super Glue 20g)
  • 5 star 67 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 41 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 6 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMirielle on 05/24/2014

It glues things together pretty well. Seems to work on a wide range of materials. Not very heavy-duty. I wouldn't use it to glue things that have to hold a lot of weight. It therefore didn't work too well for my specific purposes (glueing velcro for a DIY smartphone mount). Takes a while to dry. Very thin, the bottle says you only need a few drops but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmustafa82 on 04/01/2014

Fast drying, and Strong hold The bottle itself does not dry when closed like other superglue which is great. Great price for the amount of glue you get Nothing negative to say about this product. The liquid is very runny so you have to be careful a bit when using it otherwise it falls everyone Usefull Excellent, definitely useful for everyday tasks.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpls023 on 01/31/2014

Vem bastante cola na embalagem. Realmente é uma cola forte. Serve para diversos materiais, plástico, acrílico. usei em diversos materiais e colou todos eles. No começo é uma maravilha, porém depois de algum tempo guardada, ela cola a própria tampa e fecha o buraco. uma boa agulha ajuda muito. Cuidado para não ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaara on 01/13/2014

Very strong bond. Extremely cheap (here it costs the same amount for a tenth of this). Bonds well to most materials. Flows easily (just like water) Warps some plastics. Sticks fingers together. Cap isnt very good, becomes hard to get off. The glue can dry in the bottle with the included cap, I use a drawing pin to close the top and that seems to seal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuttli on 01/13/2014

I have been buying this glue for many many times. Best and fastest glue I ever had for such a low price. It sticks almost all materials in few seconds. Beware of holding stuff to sick with your fingers. When glue gets on your hands you will have much fun for the next days. ;) By opening the glue you'll have to use it all within a few weeks. Else it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd1m1tr11 on 01/02/2014

Same quality as locally bought superglue, in a bigger container than typically available in my country. The plastic container works better than the 1-3g. tin tubes in preventing drying out. However, the dispenser did got glued shut after first use, had to use needle to puncture a new opening on second use. Non other than any other superglue product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxavglub on 12/09/2013

very good, fluid and strong glue, it works very well on most materials i have to work with at home : wood, metal, plastic, stone, even skin ! Fantastic for balsa and wooden boat models projects or for repair broken objects. I use it all the time in my workshop. Drys quickly. You have to close the little bottle very carrefully if you want to keep it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVufer on 09/25/2013

Excellent glues. A large amount of glue to the bottle. Convenient cap. Convenient packaging. Very quickly grasped. Adheres to any material, I think. At least a metal, glass, plastic, wood - in any combination. No defects found. Very fast delivery (only 19 days to Russia - it is really fast). Must have. There will always use at home or in the garage.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDefault92 on 09/08/2013

- Cheap for this much glue. - Extremely strong (Glued my fingers two days ago and it's still there...) - Glues just about anything! - It's like water, runs all over the place if you're not careful. - The tip could have been thinner, it's very hard to put the right amount on. None. For this much glue, 1.68$ is very cheap, it's very useful for small projects ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRamdag on 08/28/2013

Overall a great glue. Liquid at first, becomes very sticky rapidly and hardens a lot after a while. As far as I can tell, the bottle's nozzle is just going to clog up completely after every use, even when the lid is on. I actually use a very fine drill to unclog it conveniently, but that probably isn't a good solution for everyone. It has very low viscosity.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections