DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Animob Kitty Cat Leather Bag for Cell Phone and Gadgets (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byattanimp on 05/04/2013

Cute and light bags. I bought two for my nieces, and received two red one, which were a big hit. They're using them for their cell phones, for which they are a very good sizem and are happy with them. They look very good -particularly considering the price. There were some lose threads, but no problem cutting them off. I can't say how well they'll last,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrustamt on 03/07/2013

It's very cute, stylish, fits almost any phone and will protect it from scratching, very durable, comes in different colors and it's more than twice as cheap as a bag of the same quality from a local store in my country. It's a great gift for a girl. Slightly large for my wife's phone(LG T300), no other cons so far. Buy it, it's a very nice bag of a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiana206 on 05/13/2012

It fits mostly any mobile phone (I have a smartphone). Protects your phone. Mine fell by accident and nothing happened. It's a cute phone case :) The zipper seems stuck sometimes. Last time I ordered everything was fine, depends on the luck I guess. It comes color assorted (pink or red), it wasn't like that before I think. It would be great if you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCecastri on 11/13/2010

- Comes assorted, so you can get a color that is not sold individually in this way :P - Great and original Animob bag, use it to carry your cell phone, compact camera, mp3, mp4, etc, etc, etc. - The Animob products in general are great! DX should sell more of these products. - I ordered 3 of these, and get three magenta bags. I've never saw this colour ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeyo007 on 01/26/2010

Perfect ANIMOB product I LIKE IT! It's a goooood thing! You will like it if you need a case! It's cheap too and I think it is a really genuine animob product. I own a fake and I can tell you this one is perfect and it comes with a carton that tell it's a genuine animob product. Reseallable product because it's really expensive on ebay. No cons, you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiopas on 01/10/2010

Cute bag that definitely beats the price in your local store. It is a great gift and it's usefull because your phone won't get scratched in your pocket. I have no cons things to indicate because i'm very happy with this bag, it's great gift for your girlfriend etc. :) I don't know what to say more just that's a great deal, build quality looks awesome ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlver on 09/13/2009

Biggest pro was the huge smile I've got from my wife, she adored it in the first place. Super-cheap, at least in my country, one of these would have cost 4 to 5 times more. Her Sony Ericson W380 now call this bag home, fits nicely whithin it. Two little extra pockets for memory cards or whatever ... Ahn, let me think; not leather, well who cares ...... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygord888 on 02/19/2009

Cute, pink, and girls like it. There are two inner pockets which are useful for things like MicroSD cards or bluetooth headphones. The Motorola Krzr fits in it nicely. The material (while not leather) is very soft so it won't scratch your phone. not leather like the title says. Like the previous reviewer says, it's made of a terry cloth material. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeiredith on 11/06/2007

Very useful little bag for all your little stuffs. This is not the Leather Bag. As you see the picture it is a bit like terry cloth. Love it. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections