DX » Community » Reviews » 30-LED 3M Battery Powered Christmas Light (White LED 3xAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjrpruebas on 12/20/2013

The white color of the lights is beautiful and looks great as christmas ornament. Has two modes, blinking and always turned on. No need of annoying wires to power supply. Mode 1 is a epileptic blinking. Bother me a little. I only use the mode 2, always turned on. Should have more blinking modes or a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrjjhanna on 09/30/2012

Fantastic price. Nice lights, easy to use, two light options, flashing and full on. Batteries last a good long time. Three out of the 6 I got didn't work. Fortunately my dad is an electrician and he managed to fix them, as the cost to send them back was as much as I paid for them, and there was no guarantee ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byALWest on 07/22/2012

- good light quality - flash or constant mode - easy to use slide on/off/flash - good batter holder - good suction cups - good calble quality - bright output - good number of suction cups, can hold whole unit (including batteries) stuck to mirror/window without falling off. one or two suction cups might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlavius on 04/08/2011

The price is very low compared to anything you get in here (Slovakia) Easy to operate Sturdy design Perfect functions Extra white light Nothing I can remember of, maybe just about the LEDs do not glow at all directions equally, the glow more when looked from the top of the led We used it almost whole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKrizalid on 02/03/2011

Very good price! It lights up nice and bright, and runs for several hours on a set of 3 AAA alkaline batteries (ballpark, 4 hours before they dim). With a set of rechargeable, these are even more fun and economical to use. Two settings - blinking and constantly on. Build quality is fairly good. The cables ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabc123abc on 10/03/2010

Very bright on a full charge. The wire is soft and easy to move. There are about 5 individual strands of copper wire. If you hand them roughly they will come apart and you'll have to solder it back together. You can't tie it back together because there are only 5 strands. The battery box doesn't hold ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJembinator on 04/21/2010

- Very Bright lights - Uses battery instead of power outlet - Has a Flashing feature - Looks very nice - Fairly cheap - Long enough for my needs - Battery box feels cheap - Needs 3AA batteries to run Not much bad points, yet anyway. I bought these lights not for christmas decorations but to light up ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBSeward on 03/27/2010

Bought a couple sets of these lights to decorate around a flower box attached to the front of the house. I ran them on rechargable AA NiMh batteries, and they worked and looked great. They were very bright, and lasted 3 or 4 nights on a charge. Build quality was good, and they lasted a month out in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflashled on 12/09/2009

Bright lights and as a AA-battery powered device it's safe to operate outdoors. Also battery life seems to be quite long. The battery case is somewhat flimsy and it's not waterproof for outdoor use. You must use a plastic bag or similar to keep water/snow out. Power switch needs to be operated with some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRandombos on 08/28/2009

Got 30 lights. To get 30 here I had to add a 10 to a 20 w/flasher. Use these in holes on a bag game so you can play a night. Sized right to put in drilled holes from back. I add 6 to the end to make it around the bag game and hole. Good thing.... Battery pack is weak but put some hot melt glue on the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections