DX » Community » Reviews » 30-LED 3M Battery Powered Christmas Light (White LED 3xAA)
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrjjhanna on 09/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fantastic price. Nice lights, easy to use, two light options, flashing and full on. Batteries last a good long time. Cons:Three out of the 6 I got didn't work. Fortunately my dad is an electrician and he managed to fix them, as the cost to send them back was as much as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byALWest on 07/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- good light quality - flash or constant mode - easy to use slide on/off/flash - good batter holder - good suction cups - good calble quality - bright output - good number of suction cups, can hold whole unit (including batteries) stuck to mirror/window withou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavius on 04/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is very low compared to anything you get in here (Slovakia) Easy to operate Sturdy design Perfect functions Extra white light Cons:Nothing I can remember of, maybe just about the LEDs do not glow at all directions equally, the glow more when looked f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrizalid on 02/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good price! It lights up nice and bright, and runs for several hours on a set of 3 AAA alkaline batteries (ballpark, 4 hours before they dim). With a set of rechargeable, these are even more fun and economical to use. Two settings - blinking and constantl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabc123abc on 10/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright on a full charge. The wire is soft and easy to move. Cons:There are about 5 individual strands of copper wire. If you hand them roughly they will come apart and you'll have to solder it back together. You can't tie it back together because there ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJembinator on 04/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very Bright lights - Uses battery instead of power outlet - Has a Flashing feature - Looks very nice - Fairly cheap - Long enough for my needs Cons:- Battery box feels cheap - Needs 3AA batteries to run Not much bad points, yet anyway. OtherThoughts:I bought these light... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBSeward on 03/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought a couple sets of these lights to decorate around a flower box attached to the front of the house. I ran them on rechargable AA NiMh batteries, and they worked and looked great. They were very bright, and lasted 3 or 4 nights on a charge. Build quality w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflashled on 12/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright lights and as a AA-battery powered device it's safe to operate outdoors. Also battery life seems to be quite long. Cons:The battery case is somewhat flimsy and it's not waterproof for outdoor use. You must use a plastic bag or similar to keep water/snow out. Powe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShiranami on 03/04/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As already stated, they are very bright, they have a flash & normal mode. So far I've experienced no problems with them. (Keep in mind, I haven't had them for long enough to know for sure if they are durable.) Cons:They look a little cheap, but what can you expect fro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaptjimjam on 11/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great little lights which are reasonably cheap to buy, and much cheaper than you would get them, if they sold them in England. - They are really bright considering how small they are. - Energy efficient and will give you a fair few hours of light. - Could read... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections