DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Digital Tire Pressure Gauge with Thread Depth Gauge
  • 5 star 8 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byermorenm on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good value and a really handy device, as I don't need to have a couple of device, one is enough, and he digital reader allows to have a more accurate reading than the analog ones. Cons:None so far. I hope that on the long turn this device doesn't go mad and continue worki... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytonikostov on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it mostly for measuring tire depth. The measurements that I have made are precise enough and seem to be correct. It goes off automatically, so don't need to worry about the battery... Cons:The overall quality is not so good. It's packed in a cheap plasti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluismiyu on 10/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's a cheap product. - Easy to carry, I always carry it in the trunk. - Accurate enought for non-professional use. - Build quality is OK. - Battery included. Cons:- Not easy to check pressure on some tyres. - Be careful or your tyre can deflate because of c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDark00 on 03/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very cheap - incredibly fast - takes less than a second for a measurement - has a tire thread depth gauge - accurate enough to see whether the tires need to be filled Cons:- build quality is bad: the first one I got apparently had a short and the battery (no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytscarani on 02/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The measurements are pretty precise. - Tire pressure is generally within a 10% error margin compared to the gas station checker. - Really useful if you are able to calibrate tire pressure at home. Cons:- Build quality is terrible. It looks like a cheap plast... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 01/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Digital gauge measures in PSI and Bar. The treadwear metering works also to measure other small objects and it is quite accurate. Very easy to operate. User manual in understandable English, which is rather rare on Chinese products. Cons:Looks cheap. For the p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byborninleningrad on 12/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good packing. Measures pressure both in bars and PSIs. Has belt clip. Assembled with screws, so the battery cover will not be detached when dropped. Cons:Not intuitive interface. Case is painted => will rub off. Painted not neatly. The instruction manual is too long an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymusiq021 on 11/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you've ever seen the price of digital tire pressure gauges, you instantly know this is a good deal, not to mention the depth checker. It has nice little audible beeps when you turn it on, and when it's finished checking pressure, The screen is easy to read. Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLanchon on 10/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:digitally displays pressure and thread depth. I don't know how precise the measurements are, but they sure are repeatable. beeps to indicate when new pressure measurement is ready. measurements are almost instantaneous. easy to use. overall a nicely engineered p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKashvi78 on 09/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use but to start it push down the bouton and the same to select psi or Bar, The bar indication is just I compra the result with the result of gaz station an it's the same. Agreable lcd large display to read result. Cons:Like I said Good but can be perfectible on... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections