DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Animob Kitty Cat Velvet Bag for Cell Phone and Gadgets
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCunee on 03/11/2011

- pleasant material on touch - removable hand wire belt - inside pocket - beautiful decoration - the colour is a bit darker than on the picture, but it is a nice colour - isn't from leather, how is declared, but never mind - mold mark are not so perfect, how would presented, but it is not worst Is that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysashimi8d on 06/30/2010

It has a very cute design, both front and back of the pouch. I like the design, the fact that it's cute, but not too cute to carry around. There are two little pockets inside the pouch, that is great to divide my earphone with the ipod. You can remove the handle strap. The material is soft, which is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylapovamurmurka on 04/08/2010

- beautiful bag - convenient zipper that opens it wide - two pockets inside, one can be used for storing the phone itself, the other for the headset, for example - wrist-strap can be removed if you like to - the colour is a bit darker than on the picture, but it is a nice colour Well, to be honest, it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoemdx on 07/02/2009

This is a really nice looking phone cover, even though it's not leather as the title suggests, but a velvety fabric. It has a pretty picture and a gold-like yellow hue. It fits my Sony-Ericsson mobile phone very well. It has two little pockets inside, which I don't know what to do with, but it's still ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections