DX » Community » Reviews » YouOkLight 30-LED 3M Battery Powered Christmas Light (Multi-color RGB LED 3xAA)
Customer’s impression:
cool Easy Fantastic Bright and Handy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by5403350 on 04/23/2015

Pros: Gives a nice holiday spirit with both flashing and always glowing lights. The battery pack is good, not having wires everywhere is nice. Cons: Looks like flashing police lights if placed in perifery :)

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bymagoness on 03/31/2015

Muy brillantes y con diferentes tipos de luz. ¡Estupendas para adornar el árbol!

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted byDavizeraBSB on 03/31/2015

Great product. I was impressed with the power of light. Recommend. I am very pleased. It will be very useful in my christmas parties.

Impression:cool,Fantastic,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byLessmann on 03/21/2015

As lâmpadas funcionaram perfeitamente, tem boa qualidade e um preço muito bom.

Impression:cool,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted bygadgetreview on 11/08/2014

I am very happy with the price and leds colours and blinking.This will give me the desired christmas effect. It is a good product 3 meters long with good programs, good brightens and low consumption. The quality of the product is good. The program box looks not too much big.

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted bycacotan25 on 08/11/2014

Pros : Very handy and portable. It's useful for the decorations outside the house and for making banners for concerts.

Impression:Bright and Handy;

0 0 0

• posted byaphinity on 02/20/2012

The LEDs on this product are very bright and the flashing they provide is quite noticeable! I get comments on them regularly when i use them with costumes. The flashing is multi-colour and dynamic with very long life to the 3 x AA it takes. Build quality is so-so. Each LED is manually soldered a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAudaSpexx on 11/03/2011

This LED-string is by far the coolest portable LED-string available. Every LED has built-in program chip with random modes, cool if you ask me. Bright enough. Batteries seems to last long. Cheap... They work, all 30 of them :) My battery pack arrived with a crack on the battery cover, not a This... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMauibuck on 12/04/2010

I love these lights. Very bright and great for outdoors. Bought these last year and getting more. I decorate a stand alone Christmas tree along the highway using a car battery and photovoltaic panel to recharge the battery in the daytime. A good hobby electrician can rig a circuit with a SPDT and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkChewie on 05/27/2010

ENG: Led 3-color, unlike other products on the site, the LED has the three colors which makes it look more agradevel. length is perfect for small trees or small details on windows and doors ... Pricing is not very high for the amount of LED PORT: Led com 3 cores, diferente de outros produtos do o... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere