DX » Community » Reviews » YouOkLight 40-LED 3M Battery Powered Christmas Light (RGB LED / 3*AA)
Customer’s impression:
cool Easy Fantastic Bright and Handy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10103093 on 02/15/2016

it works. all the lighjs are working. it took about , over 2 weeks to arrive.

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted by5403350 on 04/23/2015

Pros: Gives a nice holiday spirit with both flashing and always glowing lights. The battery pack is good, not having wires everywhere is nice. Cons: Looks like flashing police lights if placed in perifery :)

Impression:cool;

0 0 1

• posted bymagoness on 03/31/2015

Muy brillantes y con diferentes tipos de luz. ¡Estupendas para adornar el árbol!

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted byDavizeraBSB on 03/31/2015

Great product. I was impressed with the power of light. Recommend. I am very pleased. It will be very useful in my christmas parties.

Impression:cool,Fantastic,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byLessmann on 03/21/2015

As lâmpadas funcionaram perfeitamente, tem boa qualidade e um preço muito bom.

Impression:cool,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted bygadgetreview on 11/08/2014

I am very happy with the price and leds colours and blinking.This will give me the desired christmas effect. It is a good product 3 meters long with good programs, good brightens and low consumption. The quality of the product is good. The program box looks not too much big.

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted bycacotan25 on 08/11/2014

Pros : Very handy and portable. It's useful for the decorations outside the house and for making banners for concerts.

Impression:Bright and Handy;

0 0 0

• posted byaphinity on 02/20/2012

The LEDs on this product are very bright and the flashing they provide is quite noticeable! I get comments on them regularly when i use them with costumes. The flashing is multi-colour and dynamic with very long life to the 3 x AA it takes. Build quality is so-so. Each LED is manually soldered a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAudaSpexx on 11/03/2011

This LED-string is by far the coolest portable LED-string available. Every LED has built-in program chip with random modes, cool if you ask me. Bright enough. Batteries seems to last long. Cheap... They work, all 30 of them :) My battery pack arrived with a crack on the battery cover, not a This... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMauibuck on 12/04/2010

I love these lights. Very bright and great for outdoors. Bought these last year and getting more. I decorate a stand alone Christmas tree along the highway using a car battery and photovoltaic panel to recharge the battery in the daytime. A good hobby electrician can rig a circuit with a SPDT and... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere