DX » Community » Reviews » 30-LED 3M Battery Powered Christmas Light (Multi-color RGB LED 3xAA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaphinity on 02/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The LEDs on this product are very bright and the flashing they provide is quite noticeable! I get comments on them regularly when i use them with costumes. The flashing is multi-colour and dynamic with very long life to the 3 x AA it takes. Cons:Build quality i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAudaSpexx on 11/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This LED-string is by far the coolest portable LED-string available. Every LED has built-in program chip with random modes, cool if you ask me. Bright enough. Batteries seems to last long. Cheap... They work, all 30 of them :) Cons:My battery pack arrived with a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMauibuck on 12/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I love these lights. Very bright and great for outdoors. Bought these last year and getting more. I decorate a stand alone Christmas tree along the highway using a car battery and photovoltaic panel to recharge the battery in the daytime. A good hobby electrici... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkChewie on 05/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:ENG: Led 3-color, unlike other products on the site, the LED has the three colors which makes it look more agradevel. length is perfect for small trees or small details on windows and doors ... Pricing is not very high for the amount of LED PORT: Led com 3 core... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabc123abc on 04/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:They are nice and bright and switch through all three colors. Works with 1.2v and 1.5v no problem. The LEDs are wrapped and could be weather proof as it says in the description. Cons:There is no on switch. There is only flash and off. The steady on position on th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkChewie on 09/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:ING:Good quality, good battery by not having a printed circuit board to control the lamps, the LED color red has a nice glow PORT:Boa qualidade, boa autonomia por não possuir uma placa de circuito impresso para controlar as lampadas, as lampadas de cor ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnintruder2008 on 12/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The colours are outstanding, 3 colours in each "bulb" that change, and mix all the time, very coloutful indeed Cons:battery box is a little "cheap", but hey for the price, what do you expect, but the fact that mine worked fine, and still works fine, a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamesFerguson on 11/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cool little light set, each LED is multi-color, flashes through various shades. They have some sort of circuitry in them which starts out with them all in sync and very quickly they all get out of sync. Their best use to my mind is to dump the crappy battery ho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaptjimjam on 10/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Various flashing patterns it cycles through. - Red/ green/ blue (3 die) LED's which will output red, green and blue and a mixture of the colours. - Heat shrink around where the LED is soldered to the wire. - Runs of 3xAA batteries. - Compartment door seems pret... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjenniferdiane on 09/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:these are great for us in the uk because my kids love christmas lights all around the house at crimbo and because we are in resetion and price of electric is very high i will be ordering more of these for sure Cons:they take batteries but if you use rechargable o... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections