Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrfl380 on 07/22/2013

Very good plastic and a good combination of tips. Very practical for clean electrical contacts and clean teeths (with cotton aditament), also is good for nail but i don´t interesting in this. With rechargeable 1.2 V don´t have much power. This work well with new alkaline 1.5 V. This product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1PROth on 04/02/2013

the Powered Electronic Fingernail Polisher is quite good for fixing cracked or broken finger nails also works very well on thick toe nails that are very hard to cut Disadvantages include rapid discharge batteries, not very powerful engine. Dimensions bit too big in general a good device, Well this is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLigiaBalilla on 12/28/2012

Looks really nice, comes with a pink bag and a plastic box to put the tips Comes with 5 tips for different purposes and instructions in english Good when using new batteries The engine is noisy, considering the size of the thing. For me, it is much faster to use a regular nail file I used it for a couple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLetMeBe on 11/18/2012

Compact, in a bag for storage. It is convenient to carry. Is good enough for its price. Cheaper than counterparts. Poorly written instruction, hard to understand the modes of use. No batteries included. Battery polarity is not indicated in the compartment. Nozzles can pop during use. Carrying case would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKotomi on 01/30/2011

Cheaper than similar, store bought, items. So far it has worked good. The build seems good quality. Comes with 5 different tips, for all kinds of different purposes. It's fast and does the job well, both with hand and foot nails. The sound is pretty loud and annoying. The little bag for storage is too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxandynhu on 11/05/2010

I made a surprise for my wife and she loved, said he had seen on TV and everything was exactly what she imagined I heard complaints about engine noise that my only looks like it came well lubricated, it actually works very well, we must be careful to not get hurt. the battery just faster, better always ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byQUEENBITCH1982 on 01/15/2009

- comes with instructions - comes with a pink bag - powerful when the batteries are full - batteries used is universal and are run on AA - the 5 sets has a box of its own - its small and light - Its very easy to use. - It safe me alot of time. - It comes with 5 diffrent replacement tips. - It runs on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysoph_iie on 12/12/2008

- comes with 5 sets - comes with instructions - comes with a pink bag - powerful when the batteries are full - batteries used is universal and are run on AA - the 5 sets has a box of its own - its small and light - didn't come with batteries - doesn't run well if battery is not full - it makes a loud ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMixMix on 08/06/2008

- Its very easy to use. - It safe me alot of time. - It comes with 5 diffrent replacement tips. - It runs on 2 AA's, which are available anywhere. - You get a "carring bag" with it, its PINK!. - the only Cons i think it have, is once you have plugged in a tip and begin to spin the motor, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuperspudz2000 on 05/22/2008

SAVES TIME! FUN TO USE. a bit fruity looking. a discreet black one would have been better. let me tell you a story, a while ago i was watching a TV show called "americas next greatest inventor" or something. where people brought in their inventions and had them judged. this one guy had a low ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections