Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrfl380 on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good plastic and a good combination of tips. Very practical for clean electrical contacts and clean teeths (with cotton aditament), also is good for nail but i don´t interesting in this. Cons:With rechargeable 1.2 V don´t have much power. This work well w... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1PROth on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the Powered Electronic Fingernail Polisher is quite good for fixing cracked or broken finger nails also works very well on thick toe nails that are very hard to cut Cons:Disadvantages include rapid discharge batteries, not very powerful engine. Dimensions bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLigiaBalilla on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks really nice, comes with a pink bag and a plastic box to put the tips Comes with 5 tips for different purposes and instructions in english Good when using new batteries Cons:The engine is noisy, considering the size of the thing. For me, it is much faster... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLetMeBe on 11/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact, in a bag for storage. It is convenient to carry. Is good enough for its price. Cheaper than counterparts. Cons:Poorly written instruction, hard to understand the modes of use. No batteries included. Battery polarity is not indicated in the compartment. Nozzles... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKotomi on 01/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheaper than similar, store bought, items. So far it has worked good. The build seems good quality. Comes with 5 different tips, for all kinds of different purposes. It's fast and does the job well, both with hand and foot nails. Cons:The sound is pretty loud... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxandynhu on 11/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I made a surprise for my wife and she loved, said he had seen on TV and everything was exactly what she imagined I heard complaints about engine noise that my only looks like it came well lubricated, it actually works very well, we must be careful to not get h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byQUEENBITCH1982 on 01/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- comes with instructions - comes with a pink bag - powerful when the batteries are full - batteries used is universal and are run on AA - the 5 sets has a box of its own - its small and light - Its very easy to use. - It safe me alot of time. - It comes with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoph_iie on 12/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- comes with 5 sets - comes with instructions - comes with a pink bag - powerful when the batteries are full - batteries used is universal and are run on AA - the 5 sets has a box of its own - its small and light Cons:- didn't come with batteries - doesn't run well if b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMixMix on 08/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Its very easy to use. - It safe me alot of time. - It comes with 5 diffrent replacement tips. - It runs on 2 AA's, which are available anywhere. - You get a "carring bag" with it, its PINK!. Cons:- the only Cons i think it have, is once you have plugged in a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperspudz2000 on 05/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:SAVES TIME! FUN TO USE. Cons:a bit fruity looking. a discreet black one would have been better. OtherThoughts:let me tell you a story, a while ago i was watching a TV show called "americas next greatest inventor" or something. where people brought in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections