Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• great

posted by superspudz2000 on 05/22/2008
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

SAVES TIME! FUN TO USE.

Cons:

a bit fruity looking. a discreet black one would have been better.

OtherThoughts:

let me tell you a story, a while ago i was watching a TV show called "americas next greatest inventor" or something. where people brought in their inventions and had them judged. this one guy had a low rpm grinder he used on his fingernails. well he was laughed out of the building. i guess the judges thought it was stupid. but in the back of mind i was thinking, MY GOD, THAT WOULD BE THE GREATEST THING EVER!

and when i bought this, i wasent dissapointed. finally, no more putting my hands in buckets of ice after filing down my toenails. cutting my nails went from a tedious chore, to a lightning quick task.

my only problem with this would be that its marketed towards women. it comes with a pink pouch, and there are large pink letters on the side that say: "NAIL DECORATOR". i mean come on, women can keep an emery board in their purse, or get a manicure in a salon. whats a manly man to do? and who else but a man would use a power tool on their fingers just to save time? i would have liked it to come in BLACK or GRAY, something that looks like a tool to the casual observer, something that you can throw in your toolbox and not have an embarrassing moment when one of your friends sees it.

Bottomline:

i thought mine was a bit too SLOW, but it might just be old batteries. it tickles sometimes and it makes you flinch.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections