DX » Community » Reviews » 100-LED 9.2M Christmas Light (8-Mode Red LED 220V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byllasher on 03/27/2010

Long and bright Easy to adjust to get various sequences of lights Pretty Super thin power lead Flimsy build Outdoor use: I think not! I used to celebrate Christmas but converted back to Judaism after experiences with these lights. I'm kidding, of course. The problem is that where I live the supplied ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBateman26 on 03/13/2010

Price is the best ive ever seen on lights like these. The light is good and bright. But the wires are whery thin. and the wires can come loose on from the controller box. allso the wire from the controller box to the socket is wery short. It could been a 1 meter or 2 longer The wires should have been ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjallajalla on 11/29/2008

noblest of electric lights, leading a very dangerous and can be a thin line pierce fingernail otherwise beautiful lights for many different Mode and the price is good does not know whether they were designed lights out but it seems that it would be inside electric shock is really electrical cord extremely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydansdata on 11/20/2008

World-voltage compatible, and seem quite well made; I've had an amber-LED version of this for years now, and it hasn't died or set the house on fire yet. If you want the lights to be on constantly, you have to press the mode button seven times every time you plug them in. Any slight power interruption ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykelpdip on 08/07/2008

LED's wont burn out, I have had them running for months. I use them as a night light / low ambient light. Red preserves night vision. Maybe you could use them in a darkroom? When power is aplied, they do not start in a solid on state, they are flashing. Very irritatingly. Not useful for what i wanted.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycovachero on 06/27/2008

- Great display - Cool patterns - Price is so cheap - Well built. Really bright and colourful lights, great patterns Maybe the cable. It should've been green instead of transparent... Maybe an RGB version will be so cool. Easy to use and place anywhere. Seems to be of pretty good quality. These are great,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysupersonic on 01/15/2008

I wanted a single row of light for my Christmas tree but It was very hard to find long lights and short price.... until DX None. Maybe the cable. It should've been green instead of transparent... Leds are much brighter and use less power than standard Xmas light. Don't miss it Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymbrandhu on 01/11/2008

It´s a normal LED-Christmas light. Good Colors and the build-quality is okay ONLY 100 LED, Not 120, as it is in the description. No discount from DX :( It's okay, but only 100 LED - not so pretty ... I thought I had bought 120 LEDs Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrustie on 12/07/2007

Very bright, Nice Red, good construction nice long length , would pay 3 x this price in Australia europe Plug ?? no good 4 australia just chopped the plug off and replaced with australia plug other wise use an adaptor may be easer as wires are fine (use an adaptor like sku.1088 adaptor) which you can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigyigyigy on 10/15/2007

Bright, cheap, nice long cable, LED lights are better than the filament bulbs in older xmas lights none Couuld use a UK style power adaptor Great for decorating a room regardless of the time of year Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections