DX » Community » Reviews » 100-LED 9.2M Christmas Light (8-Mode Yellow LED 220V AC)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycesarpablo on 04/27/2013

Great price. Nice lights for decoration for indoor use only. Lack of yellow light. I have tried all the colors of the series (white, blue, multi color RGB) and this one is the less convenient if you want intense real colors. Not first class materials, but for the price is OK. Short cable from the AC plug to the sequence button and lights It's OK for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybdacier on 03/03/2012

The lights are extremely nice to look at. I've been using them during 2 holiday seasons almost continiously and they are still going so he quality is nice. You get some really funky programs, so that's nice if you get bored of one of them. Best of all they are really cheap! So if you need lights, buy 'em! The only main con is that I would've liked them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStoneshopgs on 12/12/2009

This is a nice long string of lights in a warm, orangey yellow colour. The settings are nice, even though a 'slow twinkle' would be an useful addition. It's very handy that it's actually a string and not a loop like old-fashioned christmas light strings used to be. One end can be as far from the other as you like. The lights are not very bright. I found ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTero75 on 11/27/2008

These Chrismas LEDs are nice and bright. All of the LEDs are functional. The control unit has many nice modes to select from. The available modes and their order (chosen with a single button) are also stated on the controlling unit. The quality price ratio is superb. The housing of the control unit isn't too firm. I wouldn't like to see my children ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byI_PANDA_I on 11/20/2008

-Not very expensive -100 pieces LED lights -nice bright yellow -nice diffent twinkel modes -not a round string as you see at some christmas light -round EU-AC plug so no adapter needed -as said before the electrical box is little bit fragile. -What would happen if one of the LED's brake down, would a part of the string won't work because the leds are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycovachero on 06/27/2008

- Great display - Cool patterns - Price is so cheap - Well built. Really bright and colourful lights, great patterns Maybe the cable. It should've been green instead of transparent... Maybe an RGB version will be so cool. Easy to use and place anywhere. Seems to be of pretty good quality. These are great, bright LEDs. When you turn it on they all start ... Read more

0 0
  • Fun
    posted bypbarlow55 on 11/26/2007

great display, cool patterns the controller is cheap, keep out of reach of children, could easy come apart and fry somebody could be longer works well enough I might add a better case to the controller myself as its a little too flimsy Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections