DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Mini Flashlight and Universal TV Remote Controller Keychain
  • 5 star 10 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAhmetOnat on 08/20/2012

It appears to be quite robust in the hand. I have it on a keychain and it has withstood daily handling well without problems for about a month. It worked on Samsung and Philips televisions. Just follow the instructions. There is also a LED flashlight built in, and it is handy at the door at nigt if you attach it to your keychain. None really. It would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgioarmaneli on 06/16/2011

Well it is cheap and small, looks elegant. It worked on 4 out of 5 tvs i have tried so far. three sonys and two samsung. Didnt work on one of the samsungs... Range is good, about 5 meters maybe longer. The battery it came with was empty. Used a new battery and everything worked ok, except for the fact that sometimes the battery didnt contact well. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFredobobrick on 04/02/2011

Works great! VERY good range and is much sturdier than another mini universal remote I bought on DX. GREAT PRICE! Highly recommended for having fun and tricking other people. I don't know if the battery I got was dead, the battery tray was messed up, or what. But it didn't work. Had to use battery AND tray from "http://www.dealextreme.com/p/super-mini-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFry468 on 01/04/2011

The LED Light button glows in the dark when left near a window during the day or a strong light, Decently bright LED Light function The remote quickly finds any TV frequency and works flawlessly... Entertainingly confusing english on the back buying a few more now :) Came with the battery flat :( I brought 2 similar remotes this one took the bigger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallan.hal on 10/14/2008

- Good Batteries. - Strong light. - Good color. - Good average range. - Small. - Working for eight(8) months now. All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters. - Not always get the right code. - Too small, sometimes. All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters. - Sometimes you need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluizfilipecm on 05/15/2008

Very Cheap!!! Very Useful!!! Easy to setup!!! Worked in all TV sets i have tryed so far. Has a led, very useful when watching movies in the dark, and the button that activates the led glows in the dark, making easier to find it and the remote control!! Has sleep timer!! I think its the only keychain remote control in Deal Exptreme that has this function.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueGuerilla on 05/02/2008

It is fairly small. Nice price. It works. The LED light is OK. Doesn't work with every TV, not that I was expecting it to. It can take awhile to find the correct settings on some television sets. Doesn't do DVD players. I have tried it on a few TV's and it usually works although it didn't work with my rear projection Samsung. Uses CR2032 batteries (... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEeek5127 on 04/12/2008

Here is my pros haiku. This is how I am doing my reviews: Oh, little remote On my keys I take you out Off goes that TV. Great build, battery included, easy programming, what more could you want? My led on it is very good. It is pretty bright and I'll use it to find the keyhole in my door. Plus, I want to screw with people. Why else get this? Let's here ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhappy on 03/13/2008

Cheap, works with many TVs. It is compact, thin and lightweight, so it fits easily in your pocket. The distance is quite good, I've tried up to 10ft with no problems so far. It includes the battery which is good. The flashlight is quite dim and not very useful. It does not control any TV/VCR combos that I tried. Sometimes, you have to press the button ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallan.hal on 03/09/2008

- Good price. - Light and small. - Good distance. - Worked with every TV 'til now. - Easy to carry. - Flashlight it's reasonable. - Pretty funny. - Can't be used like the only one remote. - Good material. - Carded size, fits REALLY good in the pocket. - Not so thin. - Difilcult to get the right code sometimes. Gotta try more than once. - Laugh at the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections