DX » Community » Reviews » Sporty Armband for Iphone (Random Color)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStevelim on 05/02/2011

this is a good product, easily fit in your Iphone as well as take it out in seconds. Good for cycling or running, velco is secure enough, easy to use touch screen through the thin plastic. Material is not something to shout about, find it to be acceptable only. Price is not that cheap as to compare to some armband in this site. delivery take very long,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykauris on 04/15/2011

Easy to use armband for your iPhone. I even managed to fit in my iPhone 4 with the Protective Crystal Silicone Case (SKU 39897), but it was quite tight then. The velcro is long enough to make it feel safe and stay firm while running. You can still use the phone through the plastic cover. I thought I was ordering red to match my running shoes, but got ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytvdahl on 08/24/2009

* Fits iPhone 3GS like a glove * Touchscreen works through plastic * Light and durable material * Easy to use * Ideal for GPS use * Tight fit for iPhone - it will probably not fall out * Don't tighten it too hard or your arm will fall asleep This really does what it's supposed to. Easy to use and adjust, and hangs tight on your upper arm. Don't tighten ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byextremeMIKE on 02/08/2009

this is a great product for when you don't have pockets and want to work out. very secure, well-made you can use the touch sensitive screen through the plastic I have sensitive skin and cloth bothers it where do I hang the excess cord? mine came in Orange.... gross color. At least it wasn't purple or pink. no more cons that I can think of this is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteph280 on 07/25/2008

Good elastic on the band. Strong velcro. Fits variety of arm sizes (Arnold's arm may not apply). rough and uneven stitches around pouch. Clear plastic is too hard, sometime makes touch screen control unresponsive. Great way to keep your iphone/itouch protected while exercising. The clear plastic is a bit hard for the touch screen to work properly, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuaevistaCOM on 05/12/2008

Good Quality matterial. Price is superb and ease of use as well. People love to buy it from me. I have sold almost 10 of these so far. None except delay in delivery... .......................................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuaevistaCOM on 05/12/2008

Good Quality matterial. Price is superb and ease of use as well. People love to buy it from me. I have sold almost 10 of these so far. None except delay in delivery... .......................................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBearboy on 03/20/2008

Works just the way it is told to. When you are running this one keeps the earphones out of your way. It also have a good design and a nice price. It may feel a bit too smaal, but when you have it on it fits perfect. It is told to be water resistant, but there is nothing on the top closing for the water so i would not have used it in rain. Just perfect.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections