Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKiliak on 06/26/2015

Pros: Cheap and useful. Very easy to assemble. My 2 y/o nephew loves to play with it and now he's not afraid when he has to go to the doctor. Cons: It's very tight and can hurt your ears. It's a little bit noisy.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byvbsalomao on 06/16/2015

Pros: Good equipment and it is built with good material. It works. Cons: Too noisy. You have to prepare your ears cause you hear a lot of noises. Overall: If you're prepared it is worth buying.

Impression:Good but too noisy;

0 0 0

• posted bypalszabo on 05/18/2015

We bougth for my 2-year-old doughter to be familiar with the stethoscope, when we need to go to the doctor. We want not a toy, to be realistic, but we don't expect professional quality. But we got. Probably a doctor uses a more precise one, but for this price it is more than what we expected.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byplenum on 01/13/2014

Very cheap. Very useful thing either for medical or general home use. I used it to detect water leakage. My water bill ran very high a few weeks ago although all the taps were all in close position. Tried to call RotoRooter service but cancelled because it was very expensive. Then I got an idea I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byangefarceur on 09/27/2013

I bought this as a toy for my daughter (and for myself!). It picks up sounds nicely. Easy to assemble. Seems sturdy enough. Major pro = it heals my 3yo daughter every times she hurts herself :) the earplugs are too tight, it hurts the ears after few minutes of use. Clearly not for professional If... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byigorxywigor on 05/04/2013

Good Easy to use, Light and comfortable.Utilized for study.Includes eartips and diaphragms for conversion to different forms of use; Double tube for more precise auscultation; Diaphragm of high sensitivity; Sound a little low, nothing to panic. Product arrived to my house packed very well and on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElronno1 on 03/16/2013

Does what it must do. Picks up every sound. Can be used in a variety of manners. Easy to assemble. Easy to use The earplug are a little bit hard in the ears and you can not wear it for more than one or two minutes....................... and then it is starting to hurt in the ears. If you need buy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaianemarchi11 on 02/15/2013

I bought this product some time ago to my sister when she was studying pharmacy and she just loved it. The product is very good and highly durable because it has it to this day. Nothing against the product, simply perfect. Could be sold in other colors too, in the case of my sister, she wanted a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhleyton on 02/01/2013

cheaply, easily meets the basic requirement, but it is not professional and is not equal to the original one, has many parts that make plastic is not real has many plastic parts are not very good quality, is the right size for besides being lightweight and easy to store however, the sound quality... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyishay121 on 09/18/2012

it works. you can hear the heart or lungs up to some level. not sensitive enough. you cannot discriminate between normal and pathological sounds, especially in the heart. the plastics in the ear are not so comfortable for the price.. as a medicine student I will buy a better one, but it is not it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: