Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiranx123 on 07/19/2017

Impression:good,Useful,Quality;

A qualidade de som é otima! Consigo escutar os batimentos cardíacos com ótima qualidade! Estou muito satisfeito com a compra! Eu recomendo de verdade! Adorei! Muito obrigado Deal Extreme, chegou antes do prazo combinado. Por isso eu só faço comprar com vocês. Sei que sempre vai chegar no prazo ou... Read more

Fui surpreendido pela qualidade de som

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byWiwiy on 06/03/2017

Impression:Useful;

Playing the doctors, well it is more than a toy, but I do not think it is a tool for a professional. For professionals better spend more money on something of higher quality. The materials with which it is made are decent, and with a fine ear you can hear the lungs, and little more to add, to the... Read more

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCHaimke on 04/01/2016

Impression:good,Useful,Quality;

very professional stethoscope and really cheap prise very pleased with the item

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrubenef on 03/29/2016

Impression:Useful,Quality,Kvalitní;

El elemento funciona muy bien, solo debe pulir mejor las partes que van al oído, ya que producen lesiones a los mismos.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byUserFromCH on 03/24/2016

Impression:Useful,Quality;

Pro: Cheap. Usefull. Good sound. I could hear immediately the heartsvalves problem of my father and the difference before/after operation. Cons: None!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10031362 on 02/07/2016

Impression:Quality;

good product, the ear plugs are a bit hard plastic, but bisides that, i bought a second one :)

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10031362 on 02/07/2016

Impression:Useful,Quality;

good product, the ear plugs are a bit painful when using alot, its hard plastic, but for sometime use it is perfect

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9989564 on 01/22/2016

Impression:Kvalitní;

kvalitní výrobek za super cenu pro běžné použití. Doporučuji pro všechny, kteří potřebují občasné použití stetoskopu a nechtějí investovat zbytečně mnoho peněz.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFoolsen on 10/05/2015

a stethoscope that works as it should. good to have at home. listened to my child when she was in the belly

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKiliak on 06/26/2015

Pros: Cheap and useful. Very easy to assemble. My 2 y/o nephew loves to play with it and now he's not afraid when he has to go to the doctor. Cons: It's very tight and can hurt your ears. It's a little bit noisy.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere