Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCHaimke on 04/01/2016

very professional stethoscope and really cheap prise very pleased with the item

Impression:good,Useful,Quality;

0 0 1

• posted byrubenef on 03/29/2016

El elemento funciona muy bien, solo debe pulir mejor las partes que van al oído, ya que producen lesiones a los mismos.

Impression:Useful,Quality,Kvalitní;

0 0 1

• posted byUserFromCH on 03/24/2016

Pro: Cheap. Usefull. Good sound. I could hear immediately the heartsvalves problem of my father and the difference before/after operation. Cons: None!

Impression:Useful,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by10031362 on 02/07/2016

good product, the ear plugs are a bit hard plastic, but bisides that, i bought a second one :)

Impression:Quality;

0 0 1

• posted by10031362 on 02/07/2016

good product, the ear plugs are a bit painful when using alot, its hard plastic, but for sometime use it is perfect

Impression:Useful,Quality;

0 0 1

• posted by9989564 on 01/22/2016

kvalitní výrobek za super cenu pro běžné použití. Doporučuji pro všechny, kteří potřebují občasné použití stetoskopu a nechtějí investovat zbytečně mnoho peněz.

Impression:Kvalitní;

0 0 0

• posted byFoolsen on 10/05/2015

a stethoscope that works as it should. good to have at home. listened to my child when she was in the belly

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byKiliak on 06/26/2015

Pros: Cheap and useful. Very easy to assemble. My 2 y/o nephew loves to play with it and now he's not afraid when he has to go to the doctor. Cons: It's very tight and can hurt your ears. It's a little bit noisy.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byvbsalomao on 06/16/2015

Pros: Good equipment and it is built with good material. It works. Cons: Too noisy. You have to prepare your ears cause you hear a lot of noises. Overall: If you're prepared it is worth buying.

Impression:Good but too noisy;

0 0 0

• posted bypalszabo on 05/18/2015

We bougth for my 2-year-old doughter to be familiar with the stethoscope, when we need to go to the doctor. We want not a toy, to be realistic, but we don't expect professional quality. But we got. Probably a doctor uses a more precise one, but for this price it is more than what we expected.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere