Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byplenum on 01/13/2014

Very cheap. Very useful thing either for medical or general home use. I used it to detect water leakage. My water bill ran very high a few weeks ago although all the taps were all in close position. Tried to call RotoRooter service but cancelled because it was very expensive. Then I got an idea to detect ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byangefarceur on 09/27/2013

I bought this as a toy for my daughter (and for myself!). It picks up sounds nicely. Easy to assemble. Seems sturdy enough. Major pro = it heals my 3yo daughter every times she hurts herself :) the earplugs are too tight, it hurts the ears after few minutes of use. Clearly not for professional use. If ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byigorxywigor on 05/04/2013

Good Easy to use, Light and comfortable.Utilized for study.Includes eartips and diaphragms for conversion to different forms of use; Double tube for more precise auscultation; Diaphragm of high sensitivity; Sound a little low, nothing to panic. Product arrived to my house packed very well and on time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElronno1 on 03/16/2013

Does what it must do. Picks up every sound. Can be used in a variety of manners. Easy to assemble. Easy to use The earplug are a little bit hard in the ears and you can not wear it for more than one or two minutes....................... and then it is starting to hurt in the ears. If you need onde just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaianemarchi11 on 02/15/2013

I bought this product some time ago to my sister when she was studying pharmacy and she just loved it. The product is very good and highly durable because it has it to this day. Nothing against the product, simply perfect. Could be sold in other colors too, in the case of my sister, she wanted a pink,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhleyton on 02/01/2013

cheaply, easily meets the basic requirement, but it is not professional and is not equal to the original one, has many parts that make plastic is not real has many plastic parts are not very good quality, is the right size for besides being lightweight and easy to store however, the sound quality is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyishay121 on 09/18/2012

it works. you can hear the heart or lungs up to some level. not sensitive enough. you cannot discriminate between normal and pathological sounds, especially in the heart. the plastics in the ear are not so comfortable for the price.. as a medicine student I will buy a better one, but it is not that urgent.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymirri007 on 08/06/2012

its really useful to have if u have animals or if u want to use it for cosplay or on your child maybe. It works great and it looks like the one that doctors have. I used it on my pregnant cat to hear if there was more then 1 heart beet. and it worked well. the quality is not of the best. the ear plugs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysugustincin on 07/31/2012

ENGLISH: - Price - Good quality of materials - Works well - The diaphragm is resistant, good product ESPAÑOL: - Precio - Buena calidad de materiales - Funciona bien - La membrana es resistente, buen producto ENGLISH: - It's not comfortable for the ears, but to use for a short time there is no problem ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byChivalryx on 06/22/2012

- Light weight - Solid construction - Good enough to hear a heartbeat - Sound quality is mediocre - A lot of ambient noise if you touch anywhere on the stethoscope, so you need steady hands and have to be careful how you hold it - For the price, I'm happy with the build quality. It's not a high end stethoscope,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections