DX » Community » Reviews » US Dollar Style Sticky Note Memo Pad (100-Sheet)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTessa25 on 09/12/2013

Oh, you will adore this memo pad. It is so outstanding and so extraordinary!! It has comfortable size – not too big and not too small. The memo pad is a feast to your eye when you hold it in your hand. You can easily stick the sheets it hangs on the memo board or on the door of the refrigerator. Maybe it would be wonderful to have dollar printed on ... Read more

general view in the hand open1 general
    0 0
  • posted byCherrylover on 02/27/2013

It is a nice memo pad, funny and very different from those boring memo pads you buy at some paper stores. It is big enough to write a lot of things, like long lists of grocery shopping Even thou DX had provided a picture of the memo pad oppened, it was pretty disappointed when I saw that inside is some boring green paper. Not cool at all. I wish they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyurimindfreak on 01/28/2013

The quality of paper is very good, the size of the sheets is perfect for general notes. It's funny to have this memo pad because it's very different and looks great on every desk. Could have the post-it behavior.. with a small part of the top of the sheets with a adhesive to put on a board, wall or other surface. The sheets could have a little details ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTorres1986 on 10/06/2012

The paper quality is very good and construction of the notepad too. The size is perfect for reminders and general daily notes. The design is very nice and it funny to carry this pad because when people first look they think you are carring a lot of money. :) The paper could have a adesive on back to permit place in everywhere. Could have different values ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaleitan on 07/27/2012

- Looks great on the desk - Funny - Conversation starter, people always smile when they see it and it worth it - Whimsical - Not all pages are printed, just the cover has a dollar design printed on, the inside notes are blank and boring - Plain and simple but not really in a good way I wouldn't have bought it if I knew only the cover is printed I guess ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bysupdawg224 on 06/06/2012

- This note pad is great for both home and office work. - 100 sheets of green paper sheets. - Looks cool with Benjamin Franklin and the ordinary dollar note look. - Very nice looking. - The notebooks are huge (100 pages), so you don't have to replace them often. Provides tons of space for calculations, especially for the cost. - None really, only that ... Read more

Great paper with lots of space
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections